Are you unable to connect to the Samsung server? Are you facing any connection issues while playing games on your Samsung device? If yes, then don’t worry; this article will help you fix the issue.
There might be many reasons for such issues like Wi-Fi connectivity, firewall settings, etc. But these things can be easily fixed by following some simple steps mentioned in this article. Don’t forget to read till the end because we have something very useful for you.
There are a few reasons why you may be unable to connect to Samsung servers.
- One possibility is that your internet connection is not strong enough.
- Another possibility is that Samsung servers may be down for maintenance.
- If you continue to have difficulty connecting, you may want to contact Samsung Customer Support for further assistance.
- There may be a problem with your internet connection. Try restarting your router or modem.
- There may be a problem with your Samsung account. Try signing out and signing back in.
- There may be a problem with the Samsung server. Try again later.
- Restart your phone and try again
- If you're still having trouble, contact your carrier or Samsung for help
What does saying "Unable To Connect To Samsung Server" mean?
If you are not able to connect to the Samsung server, it means that your device is unable to communicate with the server. This can be due to various reasons. But the most common ones are WiFi connectivity and DNS server issues.
If you cannot connect to the Samsung server, you will face the following issues while playing games on your smartphone or tablet.
- When you try logging into the game, you will get an error message saying, “Unable to connect to the server.”
- If you are playing online games on your phone, you might face a situation where your gameplay will get interrupted every few seconds.
- Your game progress will not be saved properly.
- You might also see some “Internal server error” messages.
Why am I unable to connect to the Samsung server?
The main reason behind the connection issue is the DNS server issue. There are different DNS servers like OpenDNS, Google DNS, etc., and your device gets its server address from those servers. If there is an issue with any of the DNS servers, then your device will not be able to connect to the desired server.
There can also be some other issues that can cause the above-mentioned issue.
- There could be a problem with the internet connection.
- There could be an incorrect proxy server and IP address.
- There could be an incorrect gateway address.
- There could be an incorrect Wi-Fi SSID (network name).
- There could be an incorrect Wi-Fi password.
- There could be an incorrect DNS server address.
How do I Fix the “Unable to connect to Samsung server” issue?
If you are facing any of the issues mentioned above, then there is a high chance that your device is unable to connect to the server. Follow the steps mentioned below to fix the connection issue.
- Check the internet connection on your device.
- Reboot your device.
- Check your Wi-Fi connection.
- Check the proxy settings on your device.
- Try changing the DNS server.
- Uninstall and reinstall the game.
How to fix WiFi connection issues in Samsung games?
There can be many reasons for the WiFi issues. If you are facing any WiFi-related issues while playing games on your Samsung device, then don’t worry. Here are some simple steps that you can follow to fix the issue.
- Make sure that there is no other WiFi network around you.
- Make sure that your WiFi router is working fine.
- Make sure that your device is not out of range.
- Change the channel of the WiFi network.
- Change the location of your device.
- Make sure that no other devices are connected to the same network.
- Make sure that no other network is interfering with your network like Bluetooth, Microwave etc.
How do I fix DNS issues while playing games on Samsung?
If there is an issue with the DNS server, then the server will not be able to provide you with the desired IP address. As a result, you will be unable to connect to the desired server. Follow the steps given below to fix the issue:
- Open the settings on your device.
- Tap on “Wi-Fi” and select your desired network.
- Tap on “Settings” and select the “Advanced” option.
- Enter the IP address, Hostname, and Gateway address.
- Tap on “Save” to save the settings.
- Now try playing the game again.
Another way to fix DNS issues,
- Go to Settings on your Samsung device
- Tap Connection
- Look for the More connection settings option and tap it
- Tap on Private DNS
- Choose Automatic or Private DNS provider hostname.
- Enter the hostname of your DNS provider, then tap Save.
The above-mentioned issues can be annoying while playing games on your Samsung device. Follow the steps above to fix the issue. We hope this article has helped you in resolving the issue of “Unable to connect to Samsung server.”