Google Play Store has millions of apps that you can install. Many apps are free, but many come with the price. Also, some apps may be free, but they might have in-app purchases. If you are willing to purchase certain apps, you will have to add a credit or debit card in order to proceed. If that’s something you want to do, keep reading. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to add a credit or debit card in Google Play Store on Android.
How to add a credit or debit card in Google Play Store on Android
Adding a credit or debit card isn’t complicated. Just follow the steps listed below and you’ll be done in no time:
- Open Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet
- Tap on the hamburger icon in the top-left corner of the screen (three horizontal lines)
- Next, tap on Payment methods
- Under Add payment method tap on Add credit or debit card
- On the next screen, add the card number
- Once you add the number, two more fields will show up, and those are valid thru (add the month and year), and CVC (three numbers on the back of the card)
- When you are done, tap Save
- The card will be saved to your Google Account
- Now, when you open Google Play Store and tap on Payment methods, you will see the card you added at the top of the screen.
Whenever you want to purchase the app, find the app, and you will see its price on the screen. Tap on it, and then tap Buy at the bottom of the page.