Windows 10 is suitable for everyone and even beginners find it easy to use. However, if you just started using it, you may need to let a period of time to pass until you manage to explore all the OS has to offer. You will see it includes so many options in the Settings that you can turn off and on as you like. Some things may work for you, others won’t, but you can customize everything to match your needs, desires, and taste. If you are wondering is there are away to chain the look of the main display and make adjustments for the size of text and apps, the answer is yes. We are going to show you the steps, so keep reading. Here is how to change the size of apps and text on the main display in Windows 10.
How to change the size of apps and text on the main display in Windows 10
In one of our previous guides, we have explained how to make text bigger. But, you may want to change the size of the apps and text only in the main display. Here is how you can do just that:
- Click on the Start button in the bottom-right corner
- Click on the gear icon
- When the Settings menu shows up, click on Ease of Access
- Next, click on Display located on the left
- Under the option “Make everything bigger” you get to choose the option that suits you most
- You will see that the option set by default is “100 % (Recommended)”
- Click on that and select another option that you like
The change will be made right away, and you will notice the size of the apps and text on the main display matches the one you have selected. You can always go back to defaults by choosing 100 %.