YouTube Music Premium is a great music streaming service that allows you to enjoy your favorite music without ads, and not just that. You can download your favorite tracks and listen to them even when you are offline. If you have never tried it before, you can get a free trial. If you started using the service and you want to know how to download your playlists, keep reading. Let’s see how to download a playlist in YouTube Music Premium.
See also: How to merge playlists in YouTube Music
How to download a playlist in YouTube Music Premium
You can download songs one by one, but let’s face it – this could take a long time. It is much simple to download the entire playlist. Downloading a playlist in YouTube Music Premium is pretty simple. Once you are done, you will be able to listen to your favorite tracks when you are offline. Here is how to download playlists:
- Open YouTube Music app on your smartphone or tablet
- Make sure you are logged in
- Next, tap on the Library button in the bottom-right corner of the screen
- Now tap Playlists
- On the next screen, you will see all the playlists you have created
- Tap on three dots next to the playlist you wish to download
- Tap Download
- The download process will start
You will have to wait for a while. How long will it take depends on the internet speed and the number of songs you have on your playlist. When it is all done, you are ready to listen to your favorite songs when you are offline.