Etsy is the best place for those who are looking for unique and handmade items. You can access the shops from all around the globe on the Etsy website, but you can also do that using the app. If you prefer the second option, don’t forget that there are some things the app comes with that you may find useful. You can enable or disable History for your previous viewings and searches. If History is enabled, you can clear it every once in a while. And here, in this article, we are going to show you the steps. Let’s see how to clear history on the Etsy app.
How to clear history on the Etsy app
You can easily clear viewing and search history in the app. These options are possible only if History is enabled. Here is how to clear it:
- Open Etsy app on your smartphone or tablet
- Next, tap “You” at the bottom of the screen
- Now tap on Settings
- On the next screen, the first option you’ll see is “Enable History” at the top of the page. This option is turned on by default. You can turn it off if you want.
- You will also see the options Clear Viewing History and Clear Search History
- To clear history, just tap on the options we just mentioned
- Once you do this, both options will look like in the image below
- You’ll see that both, viewing and search history are cleared.
That is all! You have successfully cleared the history in the app. It’s all pretty simple and you can do that every once in a while by following the steps we have listed here.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.