If you just started playing Sims 4, you will need some period of time to figure out all the things the game is offering. It comes with infinite possibilities, and you can create as many Sims as you like. Each Sim can have different traits, wishes, and goals. The game has its settings where you can make certain changes. For instance, you can turn off the auto age option, and celebrate the birthdays of your Sims when you want. There is another thing that is quite interesting – you can change the lifespan of your Sims. That’s pretty cool, right? If you are wondering how to change Sim lifespan in Sims 4, keep reading. That’s exactly what we are going to show you here.
See also: How to manage Volume options in Sims 4
How to change Sim Lifespan in Sims 4
Here is how to change the lifespan of your Sims in the Sims 4:
- As soon as the game loads, click on three dots that are located in the top-right corner
- You can also click on three dots in the top-right corner when you are playing one of the households
- A Menu window will show up, click Game Options
- Next, click Gameplay
- In the Gameplay settings, find Sim Lifespan and click on it
- Choose one of the following options, and the options are Short, Normal (set by default), and Long
- Once you choose the option you want, click on Apply Changes located at the bottom of the window.
That is all. You have successfully changed the Sim Lifespan. As you can see, it was pretty simple. Anytime you want to make a change again, just go back to Gameplay options and adjust the option the way you want.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.