Most of the apps you have just installed from AppStore will ask permission to access the Camera iPhone. There are two options given, to decline or allow. If you choose to decline the request, it means you can always enable it later. You don’t have to always accept the request right away. Just accept permission when you feel it is necessary. However, in case you need to allow Camera access on iPhone 11 for a certain app, you can learn how to do it here.
See also: How to check battery health on iPhone
How To Allow Camera Access On iPhone
There are so many features and apps you will find in your iPhone Settings. It can make you confused about where you should start in order to enable the Camera access for an app. Here is what you need to do:
- From the home screen of your iPhone, tap Settings.
- Find the Privacy section by scrolling down the screen, and tap on it.
- In the Privacy screen, search for Camera and tap it.
- Here, you will see all the apps that have asked permission to access the Camera. Check if the app you want is on the list. To enable the Camera access, toggle the button next to the app name.
- Sometimes you need to enable the microphone along with the camera. Therefore, while you are in the Privacy screen, search, and choose Microphone. On the next screen, find the app you want and toggle the button to enable it.
- Check if you can use the camera on the app. If it still won’t work, follow the steps below.
- Head back to the Settings screen of your iPhone.
- Scroll down and search the app you want. Once you find it, tap the app.
- In the app Settings, make sure the button next to the Camera app is green. If the color is light grey, toggle it. If you want the app to access the Microphone or Photos app, you can also enable it while you are on this screen.
How to fix iPhone can’t allow the app to access the camera
If you have done all the steps above, but iPhone still refuses to allow the app to access the Camera, check the storage. Make sure your iPhone has enough storage available. To check it, open Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.