Google Play is one of the largest app stores. But, it offers more than just apps. It also allows you to buy Music, from the old hits to the latest ones. You get to choose to purchase separate songs or whole albums. It’s up to you.
The prices vary, and some songs and albums are more expensive than others. If you are wondering how to buy Music from Google Play, keep reading. We will also show you how to purchase songs and albums using Google Play Music.
See also: Pros And Cons Of Google Play Music
How to buy music from Google Play on Android
First, we will show you how to buy Music from Google Play on your Android smartphone or tablet. If you haven’t set up the payment method just yet, you’ll be asked to do so at some point. If not, you’ll be able to proceed and buy the songs or albums right away. Follow the steps below:
- Open Google Play on your Android device
- Now tap Music
- Type the name of the song, album, or artist in the search box or browse the Music by tapping on Top Songs, Top Albums, New Releases, Genres and Pre-orders.
- Once you find the song or album you want to purchase, tap on it
- Next, tap on the icon that contains the price.
- Finally, tap Buy.
How to buy music from Google Play on your computer
Now, let’s see how you can purchase Music from Google Play on your computer.
- Go to the Google Play store page
- Next, click Music
- Use the search box to find an artist, song, or album to buy, or browse the Music by genres, top charts, etc.
- When you find what you want to download, click on it
- Click on the icon with the price
- Finally, click Buy.
How to buy songs and albums using Google Play Music
If you have a Google Play Music subscription, you have access to 40 million songs and one awesome ad-free experience. There is an option to download songs and albums from Google Play Music for offline listening, but if that’s not enough for you and you want to own some tracks or albums, you can purchase them.
Here is how to buy songs and albums using Google Play Music on your Android:
- Open the Google Play Music app
- Find the song or album you want to download
- Tap on it
- Next, tap on three dots to open the menu
- Now tap Buy
- You’ll be directed to Google Play Store
- Tap on the icon with the price, and then tap Buy.
If you want to buy songs or albums using Google Play Music on your computer, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Play Music page.
- Use the Search box at the top to find Music, or browse through Top Charts, New Releases, etc.
- When you find what you want to download, no matter if it is a song or album, find three dots and click on it.
- When the menu opens, tap Buy.
- Note: If you opened the album page, keep in mind that you don’t have to buy an entire album. Just click on the song, tap on three dots, and when the menu opens, click Buy.
- You’ll be directed to the Google Play Store Page. Tap on the icon with the price of the song or album, and tap Buy.
It is all pretty straightforward, whether you want to buy songs and albums using Google Play Music or straight from Google Play. Happy shopping!