If you are planning to start your own blog or else you are already a blogger and looking for the best weapon for your job then a laptop is must have as without it, you can’t even start your work. A computer will always do the trick but if you tend to travel a lot for your work purpose, then the laptop should be the best choice. First, consider the factors that are required for your blogging job and then go ahead to pick up the suitable one.
The bloggers generally write articles, edit the photos and videos, and require an all-time internet connection. Travelling is also a part of their job. So, while choosing the best laptops for bloggers, you should have all these points on your mind. Anyways, we are here to narrow down the searching process by listing some of the best laptops for bloggers. Read to know the suitable blogger’s laptop.
See Also: Best laptops for music production
Choosing the best laptop for bloggers may not pose a huge challenge. As more and more people take to blogging, they would want to own a personal computer that they can carry wherever they travel, to store their work as well as for referencing the internet. In that sense, it is easy to narrow down the choice of laptops for bloggers. There are some specifications and features on these laptops that you will have to focus on while others will automatically fall in place.
- Laptop Size: The laptops for bloggers should be of moderate size, neither too big nor too small. An average 14-inch to 15-inch size should do. Select the machine from the range available accordingly.
- Processor/RAM: You will need a decent processor, possibly the latest generation Core i5 chipset from Intel will be more than sufficient. The RAM too may not be very critical, but you could settle for an 8GB RAM. You don’t need any higher.
- Onboard Storage: The best laptops for bloggers should have adequate capacity to store your work as a blogger. If you are busy, you may download others’ writings for reading later. The ideal storage level would be 1TB. If other specs match and you are only getting a 500GB one, you can pick up the machine.
- Backlit Keyboard: A backlit keyboard is very useful for bloggers. You can type even in the dark. Give preference to a machine with this feature.
- Battery: You would need a solid battery on the laptop for bloggers. Many bloggers would be traveling often and longer battery life on a full charge is essential. Do check this out before ordering.
- External Appearance & Design: Blogging is a kind of creative activity. Choose a bright color for your laptop with a sleek and beautiful design that will enhance the appearance. Check the weight of the laptop as you don’t want to be carrying a heavy laptop wherever you go.
- Carrying Case: Most laptops are supplied with a backpack. If your requirement for traveling with the laptop is different, choose the appropriate carrying case for your laptop.
- Connectivity Options: Ensure that the laptop for bloggers has multiple options for connectivity. You may be writing your blog while being online. You need to be connected to a strong internet source.
Best Laptops For Bloggers
Best Lightweight Laptop that Runs on Chrome OS
HP Chromebook with Silver/Grey Finish
Chromebooks are still a debatable product because some of the buyers are not convinced about the product and its total adoption of the internet for everything they need to do. On the other hand, you will hardly be using the hard disk space on your computer and rarely work in an environment where there is no internet. Most bloggers and writers who love to have some private time will find working in a coffee shop, a park or a resort. They do have the option of sharing 4G from their phone if they need to or make use of the public Wi-Fi.
The HP Chromebook offers the best package for anyone who wants a very affordable laptop for their blogging needs. After all, you can’t post content on a blog without an internet connection and you can make use of the offline feature to type things at any location of your choice. For such a requirement, the HP laptop sounds like an ideal choice and it runs on the latest version of the Chrome OS. There is no need to worry about upgrading to the latest Windows or upgrade Office 365 because everything is done on the go by Google.
In terms of specifications, this may not be the most impressive product, but it is more than enough for your blogging needs. The HP Chromebook is powered by an Intel Celeron N3060 1.6 GHz dual-core processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM and uses Intel HD Graphics 400. The laptop has just 16 GB of storage space offered by the eMMC storage. The display is rather small and compact measuring at just 11.6-inches with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels with the capacity to display most word documents appropriately. You can always choose to view things on a desktop PC if required at a later time which has a full HD display.
What Makes the HP Chromebook an Ideal Blogger’s Laptop?
- The HP Chromebook features a simple yet productive design so that you could carry it around easily
- The grey and silver finish provides it with a very professional look
- It can work even when offline and is very affordable
- The product has all the necessary ports including USB C, USB, headphone jack, HDMI required for easy connectivity
- Bloggers who travel a lot and require a primary or a secondary laptop that is easily affordable
HP Chromebook with Silver/Grey Finish Pros & Cons
- Made of hard and sturdy plastic
- Matte-finish design
- Multiple connectivity ports
- Not good at multi-tasking
- Average audio output
Best Laptop for Bloggers with a Touchscreen
2018 HP 15.6-inch Touchscreen Laptop
Not every blogger is fond of using a touchscreen on their laptops because they feel it is not intuitive to use instead of using a traditional mouse. However, the creative minds sometimes work differently and there are those who are keen on using multiple input sources to get the work done with the shortest turnaround time. The 2018 HP 15.6-inch laptop features a touchscreen for those who really like the feature and would like to get more things done, especially when you are using the Windows 10 operating system. The new OS has been designed for use with a fingertip and lets you open apps, drag items or simply mark on the screen by circling your fingertips.
The touchscreen is not the only feature on this laptop as the HP product is powerful on the hardware front. It sports a spacious 15.6-inch display which has a resolution of 1330 x 768p. The 10-finger multi-touch support will allow you to seamlessly move through different apps and Windows 10 is equipped for the process, as there is a dedicated app for all popular software in the Microsoft Store. The laptop is powered by the 7th Generation Intel Core i3 7100U processor clocked at 2.40 GHz. It is coupled with 8 GB of DDR4 RAM and there is a spacious 1 TB of storage space for all your files.
Some of the more traditional connectivity and storage options are also supported by the laptop even though it is modern with a touch display. The device has multiple USB ports, supports high-speed wireless internet connectivity, uses an SD card slot which is ideal for people who take photographs on a DSLR camera and also uses the headphone jack. You can make calls or even connect an external display using the HDMI port found in the laptop. The HP product runs on Windows 10 home edition and is a reliable choice for bloggers who like to be more productive by combining their mouse and keyboard with touchscreen capabilities.
What Makes the HP 2018 Touchscreen Laptop a Productive Choice?
- The touchscreen allows you to easily control multiple apps available in the Windows store
- It has ample storage space, 1 TB of a hard drive which is more than enough for most bloggers
- HDMI port allows external display connectivity
- Bloggers who find touchscreen a useful addition to their laptop and would like to get the feature without spending too much can opt for this one
2018 HP 15.6-inch Touchscreen Laptop Pros & Cons
- Sensitive touch-enabled display
- Great sound
- 7th Gen Intel Core i3
- Difficulty in upgrading software
- Heats up quickly
Best Laptop for Bloggers, Tech and Gaming Reviewers
Asus TUF Gaming Laptop FX504
A common notion prevails that make people believe that bloggers are boring and often write long paragraphs of content and news stories. The modern age blogger is more technologically advanced than you could imagine. They are at the precipice of technology, especially those who write tech news, reviews and those who play games to review them. While you can still use an Xbox One, PS4 or PC to play games and review them, a dedicated gaming laptop that is sturdy and easy to carry around will come in handy. The ASUS TUF gaming laptop FX504 is one such product that has been built to last long with a sturdy base and you can type lots of content on it without straining the keyboard.
The best part is the hardware specifications of this product which includes a dedicated graphics card. The Asus TUF series of products are rigid and durable. This laptop stands true to the name. It features a large 15.6-inch HD display and gaming at 1080p is much easier for most modern AAA titles. Under the strong hood, there is an 8th generation Intel Core i5-8300H processor clocked at 3.9 GHz. That’s a lot of power for not only gaming but you can also use Photoshop and other demanding software required for your blogging purpose. It has 8 GB of DDR4 RAM combined with 256 GB of M.2 SSD storage and it even has Wi-Fi AC for the fastest internet connectivity.
The dedicated card is the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti which is more than enough for most gaming requirements and will also subsequently speed up most software operations. The Value edition even comes bundled with Gears of War 4 game and the classic Age of Empires Definitive Edition. You can be a gamer or a tech reviewer. Either way, the laptop comes in handy to work on the go with the best hardware power. The laptop weighs just 5.07 lbs which are lightweight considering the components used in it. There are lots of connectivity ports including Ethernet, HDMI, multiple USB ports and headphone jack for your gaming/reviewing needs. The heat vents help keep the laptop cool even when under pressure.
What Makes the Asus TUF gaming laptop FX504 Best laptop for bloggers?
- It is powerful enough to handle video processing, casual gaming and graphics designing
- Hardcore bloggers who often multitask with lots of different content will love this
- A dedicated Nvidia graphics card enhances the experience
- It features a dual-fan system and keys that are on par with a mechanical keyboard
- Serious bloggers, tech reviewers and gaming reviewers would love this laptop for its sturdy build, hardware specs and will make it easy to get lots of work done on the go
Asus TUF Gaming Laptop FX504 Pros & Cons
- Moderately priced
- Excellent audio output
- Good gaming performance
- Dull display screen
- Below par battery life
Most Stylish Laptop for Bloggers
2018 Lenovo Ideapad 320 15.6-inch HD LED Back-light Laptop
The Lenovo Ideapad 2018 edition is a stylish laptop that will impress any onlooker and if you are going to blog while making an impression, this should be a perfect pick. The laptop features a denim blue matte finish on the outside which enhances its overall style quotient. But, it’s not all about style as the Ideapad also has decent specifications to get you through your blogging tasks. The device sports a 15.6-inch display with a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It uses a LED back-light which improves the overall brightness level of the display allowing users to use it under direct sunlight and in the open.
Apart from these features, the display is also equipped with anti-glare coating. The laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N3350 processor. It is a dual-core processor clocked in at 1.10 GHz and can go all the way up to 2.40 GHz making it a powerful machine for casual use. The processor is coupled with 8 GB of RAM and has a spacious 1 TB hard drive. Being a blogger, if you have a requirement for using DSLR cameras or other devices that use SD cards, you will be glad to know that this laptop comes integrated with an SD Card reader.
The laptop has a large collection of ports for connectivity including an HDMI port, Ethernet port, USB, Wi-Fi AC, Ethernet, headphone jack and a dedicated webcam. It is meager at just 0.3 megapixels but for quick video calls, this should be a sufficient cam. The battery life of the laptop is measured to be at 5 hours on a full charge and it runs on Windows 10 Home edition out of the box. It also has a DVD drive which may not be truly useful in this era of high-speed internet but if you have old movies and files stored in it, you can make use of it.
What Makes the 2018 Lenovo Ideapad a Great Laptop with Style and Substance?
- The hardware specifications are ideal for most bloggers
- The denim blue design is a standout feature which allows you to take the laptop to different locations
- It has a reliable battery life of 5 hours on a full charge
- Bloggers who travel to places and like to have a good design on their laptop would love this Lenovo product which has some great port selection and a DVD drive
2018 Lenovo Ideapad 320 15.6-inch HD LED Back-light Laptop Pros & Cons
- Appealing design
- Anti-glare screen
- Comfortable keyboard
- No HD display
- Gets slow
Best Lightweight Laptop with 180 Degree Hinge
Asus Chromebook C423NA-DH02 14” inch Laptop with 180 Degree Hinge
Chromebooks are occupying a fair share of the market even though they are not full-fledged with actual storage space and an operating system like Windows or Linux. Instead, Google wants people to use their services right from emails to spreadsheets and word documents, all within their cloud-based free solutions. If you are among the casual blogger who is always connected to the internet and love an affordable yet productive solution, the Asus Chromebook C423NA-DH02 is a great choice as it provides great value for the money you spend.
The laptop sports a 14-inch display with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. The unique aspect of the screen is that it uses a Nano edge display which also has an anti-glare coating. It is ideal for bloggers who travel a lot and use their laptops in brightly lit conditions. Another unique aspect of the product is the 180-degree hinge which allows you to keep the laptop flat on the floor to display content or use it in a convenient position of your choice. It is powered by an Intel Celeron dual-core N3350 processor which is clocked up to 2.4 GHz. The processor is coupled with 4 GB of RAM with 32 GB of storage and surprisingly the laptop has both types of USB ports so that you can easily connect your modern-day gadgets.
ChromeOS is what powers all Chromebooks and the Asus Chromebook is no different. You will immediately get access to all the services Google has to offer and make use of the free storage they offer on the cloud. Apart from productivity, the laptop is ideal for movies, music, magazines and books. The company offers about 100 GB of storage which is more than enough for most users who need space for their files. Besides, your documents will be saved on Google Drive in the form of sheets and word documents, ready to be accessed whenever you go online. All files that you work on are all saved automatically and you will have no issues in losing your important documents as they are all backed on multiple cloud servers.
What Makes the Asus Chromebook C423NA-DH02 a Versatile Laptop?
- The laptop uses a 180-degree hinge which makes it easier to work and also consume content
- ChromeOS is more than enough for most users and you can easily get the laptop for cheaper pricing
- It has decent build quality with sturdy keyboard and trackpad
- There are enough connectivity ports and 100 GB of online storage space
- The Asus Chromebook is for users who often stay connected to the internet and are also comfortable using the cloud as their primary means of storage
Asus Chromebook C423NA-DH02 14” inch Laptop with 180 Degree Hinge Pros & Cons
- Aesthetic design
- Very good performance
- Impressive battery life
- No touch-based function
- Average viewing angles
Best Laptops for Bloggers who Need Powerful Hardware
MSI GP63 Leopard 602 VR Ready Gaming Laptop
When you are a blogger and require powerful hardware specifications, there is no specific product to suit your requirement which is why we would suggest a gaming laptop. The laptops that fall in this category are always more powerful, have a dedicated graphics card and are sturdy, built to last longer for bloggers who travel frequently. The MSI GP63 Leopard 602 is a powerful product that is powered by the Intel Core i7 8750H processor and the 8th generation processor is capable of delivering up to 4.1 GHz which is the maximum output you might need for most tasks. It is paired with 8 GB of DDR4 RAM clocked at 2666 MHZ and there is 1 TB hard disk space for all your storage needs.
Above all, the most important hardware component in this MSI laptop is the dedicated graphics card. It is powered by a GeForce Nvidia GTX 1060 card which has 6 GB of VRAM. The graphics card is more than capable of handling all the designing software you through at it, video or audio editing combined with some casual gaming. The company claims it as a VR ready laptop and in case you are a tech blogger who needs to try out the latest technology such as virtual reality, this should be an ideal choice. You will be able to do it all the tests on the go without having to stay attached to a desktop PC that is usually large and bulky.
The MSI laptop runs on Windows 10 Home edition. It has a moderately-sized 15.6-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The refresh rate is 3 milliseconds and it has also been tuned to 94% NTSC color anti-glare correction so that you can work on Photoshop and other designing software. It delivers accurate colors that will help most designers get professional work done on the go. While bloggers may not require it, it still helps when you are editing images for your blog or even do some video editing for people who do video blogs. The laptop is equipped with Wi-Fi AC, the fastest internet connectivity and also has Bluetooth 5 technology to easily pair up additional devices.
What Makes the MSI GP63 Leopard 602 a Powerful Blogger Tool?
- Bloggers can be of any type, be it tech bloggers or video vloggers who require a powerful graphics card for easy editing and video rendering
- The laptop uses GTX 1060 graphics card which is affordable and gets the job done
- It has a stylish keyboard with RGB lighting
- The heat vents are large and make it a device made for hardcore use such as demanding video rendering projects
- Power users who require lots of things to be done on the go and require a powerful laptop can definitely bet on this MSI product to get the job done
MSI GP63 Leopard-013 Pros & Cons
- Sharp and eye-catching design
- Excellent performance
- Runs high-definition games
- Uncomfortable viewing angles
- Harmful blue-light emission
Best Laptop for Bloggers with Bezel-Less Design
Apple MacBook Air 13-inch 2019 Edition
The Apple MacBook Air has been the most preferred laptop by bloggers because of its slim design, compact stature and the newly released laptop for the year 2019 is even better. After years of waiting, Apple finally revamped the product and removed all the large bezels. It makes the device look more futuristic and has also drastically increased its price. However, if you don’t mind making an investment that would reap long term benefits, this should be the product to go for. It features a 13-inch display that uses Retina technology and looks exceptionally sharp to look at with brilliant color reproduction.
The laptop supports Touch ID so that you could easily log in and maintain your privacy. For people who travel often, the privacy and security offered by Touch ID are immensely useful. It is powered by the 8th generation Intel Core i5 processor paired along with Intel UHD graphics 617. The SSD storage significantly improves the performance of the MacBook Air, a product known for its compact design and beautiful finish. Apple is the only company that delivers such a level of perfection and it continues to top everyone else except for the Microsoft Surface Pro that comes close.
The laptop is powered with 8 GB of RAM, runs the latest macOS and uses Stereo speaker sound for the wide sound experience. The product is available with two different storage variants, one with 128 GB of storage while another with 256 GB of storage.
What Makes the Apple MacBook Air 2019 Edition the Best Laptop for Bloggers?
- It delivers the best build quality that you would ask for and justifies the price tag
- The laptop is easily worth the price and would last you years of regular usage
- macOS is unique, reliable and is supported by Apple on all fronts
- macOS lovers and people who are willing to invest more so that they can use the same device for years would love this new MacBook Air
Apple MacBook Air 13-inch 2019 Edition Pros & Cons
- Lightweight design
- Features Touch ID
- Good SSD storage
- Less travel distance between keys
- No design upgrade
Other models worth buying
One Of The Best Blogger’s Laptops With Great Power
Acer Aspire R15 Convertible Laptop
This is one of the best laptops for bloggers on our list that comes packed with a high-end configuration to ensure you can complete your blogging job hassle-free. The processor is the latest Intel Core 7th generation i7 7200U clocked at 2.7 GHz. So, performance-wise you can be assured to receive the fastest performance. With this, the laptop has packed 12GB RAM, 256GB storage, 9 hours battery life and that great 15.6 inch full HD IPS display. It has a multi-touch screen while the laptop can be converted into a tablet also in need. The 360-degree hinge allows you to keep the laptop the way you want. Along with all these, the 2GB NVIDIA GeForce 940MX graphics card ensures lag-free performance while playing any game.
What Makes Acer Aspire R15 Convertible Laptop a Productive Laptop for Bloggers?
- The 15.6-inch display screen is large enough to do writing or editing based work
- The split-screen gives enough scope to do multiple tasks at one time
- The 1.5-millimeter distance between keys lends an ultra-smooth typing experience for bloggers
- The Intel Core i5-6200U is fast and keeps the system in good shape
- Bloggers who are particular about having a good display screen and a sturdy keyboard to do their work
Acer Aspire R15 Convertible Laptop Pros & Cons
- Remarkable performance
- Vibrant display
- Great audio quality
- The glossy display reflects light
- No extra security features
Best Laptops For Bloggers From Apple
Apple MacBook Air 13-inch Laptop
If you are planning to own one laptop from the renowned brand Apple, then Apple MacBook Air must be one of the great options to look for. It has all that needed features that are required by a blogger, such as multitasking ability, editing the photos and video content, opening numerous tab at a time, etc. This laptop’s features include 1.6-2.7GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD Storage, 13.3inch LED-backlit Widescreen Display that has a resolution of 1440×900. Overall this is a great choice so you can easily consider looking at it.
What makes Apple MacBook Air 13-inch Laptop an Efficient Laptop for Bloggers?
- It has a great keyboard coupled with a touch bar that serves as a replacement for the function keys
- The vibrant display screen, whose quality lies somewhere between a full HD and 4K screen, offers sharp images and crystal clear texts.
- The 720p webcam is great for bloggers who do work based video conferences regularly
- It is a great consumer laptop which serves as a very efficient device to do regular work on
- Bloggers who want a laptop with an excellent display screen they can monitor their work on
Apple MacBook Air 13-inch Laptop Pros & Cons
- Dual-core Intel Core i5 Processor
- Terrific retina display
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Limited port connectivity
A Great Portable Laptop For Bloggers With Excellent Screen
Microsoft Surface Pro 4
This is another great laptop in our list that is lightweight and compact. Thus it is just perfect for you in case you tend to travel a lot. It is also not too big in sizes as Microsoft has integrated a 12.3-inch PixelSense screen. This screen is another best reason to choose this laptop for your blogging purpose. The display has high contrast along with low glare. So, work for the full day without worrying about your eyes. It will not offer any strain to the eyes. Also, this laptop is powered by Intel Core i7 processor along with 16GB RAM and 1 TB HDD capacity. The laptop can be converted into a tablet due to that added kickstand while the surface pen is sold separately.
What Makes Microsoft Surface Pro 4 a Good Investment?
- It is very light and can be carried around easily.
- One of the strongest reasons why one would opt for this laptop is the presence of a PixelSense screen
- It is as efficient as a tablet
- The Surface Pen that you get along with it, works very well and is easy to use
- Bloggers who spend a lot of time looking at their laptop screen
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Pros & Cons
- Large screen with good dimensions
- Improved Surface Pen
- Long-lasting battery
- TypeCover available separately
- Average processor
Best Cheap Laptop For Bloggers Under $500
Toshiba Chromebook 2
If your budget is a bit tight then this laptop from Toshiba can be a great option to consider. The bloggers do not require extremely powerful laptop rather it should be ok to handle multitasking and Toshiba Chromebook 2 is just perfect for that. Its specifications include Intel Core i3-5015U 2.1 GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 16GB SDD storage and the 13.3 inch full HD IPS display. All these features ensure you can accomplish your blogging task in this laptop hassle-free. This is available under $500, so if you are just about to start the blogging and running low on budget, this is an ideal choice for that.
What Makes Toshiba Chromebook 2 an Appropriate Laptop for Bloggers?
- The sturdy build makes it a great option for travel bloggers who travel extensively with their laptop in their bags
- The long-lasting battery makes it convenient for the user to sit outdoors and work for several hours without a charger
- The Intel Celeron N2840 processor ensures fast performance
- The extremely thin bezel helps you stay focused on what unfolds on the screen
- Bloggers whose work revolves primarily around visual media
Toshiba Chromebook 2 Pros & Cons
- 1080p IPS display
- Good battery life
- Great video playback
- Bulkier than most Chromebooks
- Slow Bay Trail processor
Best Windows Laptop For Bloggers With Excellent Screen
DELL XPS 13
Dell XPS 13 is probably the best laptop for bloggers from Dell which is equipped with high power even though that much is actually not needed by any blogger. But still, you can get it to accomplish your other tasks as well. The most interesting stuff on this laptop is its screen that has a very thin bezel which seems like the screen has nothing around it and it is sitting in the air. This makes videos and movies really fun. However, other specifications include 7th generation Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD storage, the 13.3″ QHD Infinity edge touch Display, etc. This laptop is available in silver color while it runs on the Windows 10 operating system.
What Makes DELL XPS 13 a Valuable Laptop?
- Based on your preference, you can pick one out of the three types of screens it offers, touch-enabled 1080p, non-touch 1080p and 4K touchscreen.
- The upgraded thermal solution utilizes two fans along with two separate heat pipes and Gore-tex fabric, all of which help in keeping the laptop cool
- Despite being packed with several features, it is a fairly compact device which is convenient to carry around
- With some good storage options, you can be assured about the safety of your data
- Bloggers who are looking for a great performing 13-inch laptop with multiple features
DELL XPS 13 Pros & Cons
- Thin and lightweight
- Excellent performance
- Very good battery life
- Problem with the upgraded hinge
- Awkward placement of the webcam
A Powerful And Smooth Laptop From Apple For Bloggers
Apple MacBook Pro
Another great laptop from Apple for bloggers that is packed with high-end features to change the feeling of a laptop. This is to mention that this laptop from Apple is a bit expensive so not all can go for it. So, if you have no limit on the budget then this laptop from Apple can be a game-changing one. Apple has integrated the very powerful Quad-core Intel Core i7 processor at 2.6 GHz with 16GB RAM and 256GB SSD storage. This laptop has a 15.4-inch touch bar display. It runs on Mac OS sierra.
What Makes Apple MacBook Pro the best High-End for Bloggers?
- A good option for bloggers, who are fascinated by the high-end features of an Apple device
- Bloggers often deal with an enormous amount of data and this laptop offers them enough storage to keep it safe
- The powerful specifications this device boasts of help you do a wide variety of tasks
- The addition of the Magic keyboard has made typing on this device an even more comfortable experience
- Bloggers who are willing to spend a good amount of money in acquiring a high-end laptop that can allow them to do a bunch of tasks
Apple MacBook Pro Pros & Cons
- Powerful performance
- Good configuration options
- Gorgeous display screen
- Still expensive
- Not enough connectivity ports
Best Blogger’s Laptop From Dell With Latest processor
HP ENVY 13-ab016nr Notebook
Blogging requires a lot of typing and HP is just ideal for that job that has integrated a very smooth keyboard to make typing easier and fast. HP ENVY 13 is one of the best choices from HP that is featured with the latest 7th generation processor and better SSD to offer a lag-free and smooth performance. Also, the 8GB RAM, 256GB storage, 13.3 inch full HD IPS display are other specifications of this laptop. This is available on Amazon at a very decent price.
What Makes HP ENVY 13-ab016nr Notebook a Wise Purchase for a Blogger?
- Bloggers looking for a laptop that would have an outstanding keyboard must invest in this one.
- The laptop comes with a variety of features and provides good value for money
- The dual speakers and the digital microphone use top-notch Bang & Olufsen sound technology
- The full HD IPS display works wonderfully for bloggers who need to watch or edit pictures and videos extensively
- Bloggers who need a high-definition display screen, an excellent keyboard and a very efficient sound system in one device
HP ENVY 13-ab016nr Notebook Pros & Cons
- 256 GB Storage Space Drive
- High-definition webcam
- Solid build
- No touch-screen
- No secondary camera
Best Laptop From Acer With Long Battery Life
Acer Swift 5 Laptop
This is one of the best laptops for bloggers to mention on this list. While this laptop is packed with numerous blogging perfect features but its main attraction is the 13 hours long battery life which does not require you to carry a charger. Acer has ensured that this Acer Swift 5 14 inch laptop can handle all types of tasks simultaneously. The latest 7th generation Intel Core i7-7500U Processor at 2.7GHz, turbo up to 3.5GHz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, and the 14-inch full HD Widescreen IPS CineCrystal display made this laptop a must-have if you are looking to acquire a laptop from Acer.
What Makes Acer Swift 5 Laptop a Reliable Laptop?
- With a blue-colored metal chassis and keyboard lettering done up in gold, the laptop has got a good visual and aesthetic appeal to it.
- It is very light and bloggers who travel frequently or the ones who do not work from a specific place should have no difficulty carrying it around
- It has a good number of connectivity ports, making it easy for the user to connect with multiple peripherals at once
- The high-definition screen makes it an apt device to consume video content on
- Bloggers who need a solid laptop that can be slipped in their bag pack easily and be a good travel companion
Acer Swift 5 Laptop Pros & Cons
- Lightweight structure
- Impressive battery life
- Colorful display
- Bad keyboard layout
- Poor audio output
The Cheapest And Best Portable Laptop For Bloggers
Asus VivoBook E403SA Blogging Laptop
The cheapest laptop in the list that does not compromise on the features just for the price. Even though this laptop carries a price tag which is almost half than other laptops but has a big 14 inch full HD display of 1080pixel. Under the hood, there is 16-2.4GHz Intel Quad Core N3700 processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB eMMC Flash along with an all-day battery. Also, it has a very ultra-thin and lightweight design that makes it perfectly portable.
What Makes Asus VivoBook E403SA Blogging Laptop a Must-Have for Bloggers?
- The Asus patented IceCool technology ensures that the laptop does not heat up a lot even when it has been used for a very long time
- The technology, which is employed in manufacturing touchscreens of smartphones, has been used here to create responsive and touch-sensitive screens
- The touchpad is equipped with Smart Gesture technology which makes it very easy and even fun to use it
- It boasts of a fan-less design which ensures noiseless operation for a user
- Bloggers who would want to own a laptop which gives them very little complain about as far as upgraded technology is concerned
Asus VivoBook E403SA Blogging Laptop Pros & Cons
- Reasonably priced
- Sleek aluminum design
- USB Type-C charging
- The lower portion heats up
- Mediocre webcam
See Also: Top best laptops for programming of 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Do laptops for bloggers come with a camera?
A camera is usually found in all laptops. If you meant whether a webcam is included in the laptop, it varies with individual models. Some laptops have webcams while others don’t. You can check with the seller while buying. A regular camera is always featured.
Can printing be done with the laptops for bloggers?
Yes, you can connect the laptop to a printer and take prints from the laptop. Some laptops have Wi-Fi printing features as well. This can be used provided your printer is also Wi-Fi-enabled. Check the specifications if you are keen on this. Regular printers can be connected for taking printouts, through the USB ports on the laptops.
How important is an antivirus package on a laptop for bloggers?
An antivirus package is essential for every connected device. There are firewalls provided at multiple levels like a Windows security ring and the internet service provider having a check. However, your laptop will be safe only when you install an antivirus program exclusively. It is recommended that you spend a few dollars on this as the free version may not offer complete protection. Do not compromise on security even if you don’t store any important data on your laptop.
What is the best way to share my laptop with a friend or a colleague?
If you want your friend to use your laptop and do not want him or her to access your files and documents, create a separate User ID (in a Windows laptop) and ask your friend to give a unique password. This way, both of you will have your separate IDs. You can’t access each other’s documents. You can use the fingerprint sensor to do this as well.
Can you charge mobile phones from the laptop?
It is possible to charge the mobile phone from the laptop if you have the appropriate cord for it. You must however understand that the charging may be a bit slow. You can do this in an emergency.
Bloggers are a rapidly growing community. Laptops are important for their regular blogging activity. They may use the laptop for other purposes too. There is a wide choice of laptops available for use by bloggers. The specifications vary and the prices too are equally spread over a large range. This is the ideal situation since bloggers can use their discretion and make a decision on the best laptop to buy in 2020.
Happy laptop hunting!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.