Got a new iPhone X and wondering how to get the best out of it? Well, while you can buy new accessories to beautify the phone, the apps make the usage super fun. The app store is filled with so many exciting apps and you can easily get them on your new iPhone X. You need to keep the apps up to date in order to make them work perfectly. Also, at some point, you may need to move unnecessary apps from the iPhone to free up the occupied space. This article is all about that. We have discussed here how to install, update, and delete apps on iPhone X. So, keep reading to know the processes in details.
See also: How to set up Face ID on iPhone X
How To Install, Update, And Delete Apps On iPhone X
The processes to install, update, and delete apps on iPhone X are all simple. We will explain them all here one by one.
How to install apps on iPhone X
- In order to install apps on your new iPhone X, first, ensure that you are connected to the internet. You can use either the mobile data or Wi-Fi connectivity.
- The next task is to activate the Apple ID on your new iPhone. If you already have one, that’s fine. Just add that Apple ID. But if you do not have one, this is the time to create an Apple ID. Anyways, you need to do that during setting up your phone for the first time.
- Now tap on the App store icon on the home screen of your device.
- You will notice a search icon at the bottom left corner of the screen. Just tap on that.
- In the search field, write the required app name or else the keyword, for instance, weather app.
- Once you find the app, tap on its name.
- Next, tap on the GET button there and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. That’s it. You can then get back to the home screen by swiping upward.
So, this is how to install apps on iPhone X. The process is super easy.
How to update apps on iPhone X
You need to keep the apps up to date to get the best performance. The updates are accompanied by new features while they also carry the bug fixes. To update apps on iPhone X, follow the steps below:
- Tap on the App store icon on the home screen of your device.
- Next, tap on the Updates button at the bottom right corner of the page.
- You can choose to update each app one by one. Also, you can update all apps at once by tapping Update All button at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your password when prompted and the update will begin.
How to delete apps on iPhone X
Deleting an unwanted app from the iPhone is very simple. When it comes to deleting an app from your iPhone, there are several ways to do it. You are not required to be connected to the internet in order to get rid of an app from your iPhone. We have explained here three main ways to delete an app from iPhone X. So, read them and follow the one that you like the most.
The first method is really simple. You just need to press and hold the icon of the app you wish to delete and a cross sign will appear. Tap that again and the app will be removed from your iPhone X. But ensure to tap the icon gently as the hard press will bring the Touch ID menu. This is the reason many do not prefer this method of deleting apps from the iPhone X.
Another method to delete apps on iPhone X is from the settings menu. Here is how to do that. Go to settings > General > iPhone storage and select the app you want to delete. Next, you will get two options. Offload apps and delete apps. You can select an option. Delete app will erase everything related to that app including its data. So, consider this point and then go ahead to delete the app.
This process becomes useful if you want to delete several apps at a time. This can be done with the iOS manager tool AnyTrans. So, you need to install it on your computer first. The process to use AnyTrans to delete apps on iPhone X is explained here in details.
- Get AnyTrans on your PC or Mac.
- Connect your phone to the PC through USB cable.
- Next, get to the category section by scrolling down.
- Select the Apps option and then choose the apps you want to delete. Click ‘uninstall’ and those apps will be erased from your iPhone X.
So, that’s it. This is how to install, update, and delete apps on iPhone X. All three processes are very simple and take a few seconds to perform. So, install the useful apps on your iPhone, keep them up to date, delete the ones you don’t need any longer and enjoy a smooth performance always.
See Also: How to fast charge the iPhone X
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.