The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is a delightfully pleasing phone which has already met the expectations of its users. It looks and works great. With the huge screen and big memory, you can have apps on your phone to make it more useful and customize it according to your choice. Here is a quick guide on how to install, update and delete apps on Galaxy Note 8.
Read also- How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 8
How to Install Apps on Galaxy Note 8
Installing an app is quite simple, follow the steps below:
- On your screen click on Play Store icon
- You will find several options on the screen displayed and a search tab right on top
- You can type or give a voice command to look for the specific app you want
- Say for instance you are looking for a bike game and you write bike. You will get a list of game apps with the ratings mentioned. Click on the one that interests you most and scroll to go through the details before you hit the Install button.
- You will also see that the app is free or whether there is a price for it. You can choose accordingly before proceeding.
- Once you click on Install, the app will be installed on your device (it may take a few seconds or minutes depending on the internet connection you have) and a shortcut key would be created on the screen of your phone.
- Your app is installed and ready to be used.
How to Update Apps on Galaxy Note 8
- To update the apps on your device once again go to Play Store
- On the screen locate and tap the Menu key which is the three set of lines placed towards the left-hand side corner of your phone on top
- Locate My Apps and if there are any updates pending you will find a tab which says Update All and just below that will be a list of apps that need the update. They will also have a tab individually which says Update. You can either select to update all or select the apps that you want to update only.
- To Update your apps automatically in the Menu of Play Store locate Settings
- In this screen tap on Auto-update apps and select the desired option from the list you are prompted.
How to Uninstall/Delete Apps on Galaxy Note 8
- You need to go to Settings of your Note 8 and select Apps on this screen
- Tap on the 3 dots icon and pick Show System Apps this will reveal all the apps that have been installed by you earlier
- Browse and pick the application you wish to uninstall
- Tap on Uninstall and then once again on it to confirm the action
The above procedure is easy, use them to manage applications on your Note 8.
Read also- How to Reset a Frozen Galaxy Note 8
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.