Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8 is already raging in the market and users should be ready for more features from the company. Software updates are always important and one shouldn’t avoid them because they come with fixes and patches which help in protecting our smartphones from external harm while also improving the user experience. For those who wish to understand how to update Galaxy Note 8 here is a quick guide.
See also: How To Set Up The S Pen On Galaxy Note 8
Steps to Update Galaxy Note 8
- To begin with, you need to swipe up or down to view the list of the apps on your Note 8 screen
- Next, you need to tap on Settings
- Under Settings, you will have to go to Software Update
- In this page, you will see Download Updates Manually option
- Tap on this option and your Note 8 will check for any existing updates
- If an update is available you need to tap on it and wait until the update completes
- If there isn’t any update just tap on home and exit
Remember if there is an option which requires you to update Galaxy Note 8 then remember that you should be connected to a Wi-Fi and the connection should be good else your update will not happen. A second point to note while updating your Note 8 is that your battery at least has 50% power else plug it into a power source. If there is a big update your phone may restart for a couple of times which is a part of the update. An insufficient battery would not complete the update on your phone.
Android Oreo is already on its way and Samsung would be launching it soon. Buckle up for a lot more action just follow the steps above and update Galaxy Note 8 and enjoy the new features.
Read also- How to Enable NFC on Galaxy Note 8