In this article, you will find the methods to terminate null IMEI # on all Android devices. It also repairs your unknown baseband. If you haven’t read my two methods to fix Samsung galaxy not registered on network, then you should check it out. I got a question from one of the visitors which is stated below:
I have a problem with my Galaxy note 3 after changing the IMEI number, it’s giving error “Not registered on a network, ” please help me.
Your Samsung galaxy IMEI number is only used for identifying the device and has no permanent or semi-
This guide pointed out on how to Repair or change your IMEI # / number.
Check your IMEI on your Android Phone by simply dialing – *#06# .
Restore Galaxy Null IMEI # and Fix Not Registered on Network
If this method does not work, try this: How to Fix Samsung Galaxy unknown baseband version
- Open up the dialer and enter – *#06# to check your IMEI number, if you see “IMEI Null or 000000 ”, you need to reconfigure the settings to fix the no signal or not registered on network problem on your Android phone.
- In the dialer, type- *#197328640# or *#*#197328640#*#*
- You will be prompted into the Command mode, provided On the screen, Select on Common, normally option 6
- Now Select (FTM) Option 1. FTM (Field Test Mode) is for debugging and testing, if the option is on, you will have to turn this OFF.
- As soon as you turn this off, your NULL or altered IMEI number will be restored
- (Important) Without leaving the Command screen, press the Menu key, the button that’s found left of the Home button.
- Select Key input and enter option 2 which will turn your FTM OFF
- Wait for a minute. Remove your battery and SIM card for two minutes, place your battery in your phone back but not the SIM card. Turn on the device then.
- When the phone is booted, enter the command mode again dial – *#197328640#
- Select the Debug Screen, normally option 1
- After that, choice phone control, option eight
- Click on nas control, option 3
- Afterwards, click “RRC (HSDPA), option 5
- To Fix not registered on network or Null IMEI #, click RRC revision, option 2.
- Choose the released of your phone, here we will choose option 5 (HSDPA only)
- The final step to fix Null IMEI # is to turn off your phone and insert your Sim card or else reboot your phone and then insert the SIM card to dial *#06# to see if the IMEI number is restored.
Subscribe to our website : Technobezz
Few users had asked me how to change their IMEI number. Below is one such question from the users.
Hi. I searched all the websites for changing my IMEI to a correct imei ,because my IMEI was changed to fake 0049 and I can’t make calls and not registered on the network was showing. Is there any software that can change it? I need that software without IMEI BOX. My cellphone is galaxy NOTE 8 n5100
Here is how to backup EFS or IMEI on your Galaxy device:
- This process requires you to first download an app named as ‘EFS Pro’. But before that ensure your phone is rooted otherwise this tool will not work on the device.
- Next download Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0 in your PC to make the EFS Pro app work on the PC. Once downloaded, unzip the file and install it on the PC.
- Connect your device with the PC using a USB cable. Run EFS Pro and follow the onscreen instruction to backup and restore the EFS folder. That’s it and the process is completed.
Follow the article below:
Subscribe to our website : Technobezz
Unlock your device with Unlock Authority
If your device is locked to a specific network, and you recently changed a carrier, you will have to unlock your phone to be able to use it with another GSM sim card.
The simplest way to unlock your phone that is also the most reliable one is with Unlock Authority. It is an outstanding unlocking service. You will unlock your phone with no fuss. Just follow a few given steps and you will be done.
The first thing is to visit Unlock Authority. Then, fill the form with required information. When you are done, click the option “Unlock my phone now”. The code will be sent to your email address. Enter the code and unlock your phone.
Related -Other methods