In a Samsung Unpacked 2016 event, Samsung was not only introduced Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, but also a new device, called Samsung Gear 360. It’s a camera device in a baseball size, easy to carry and can record a video in 360 degrees. This Gear 360 also has a standard tripod mount compatible with a tripod and can make it steady when it’s recording.
Samsung Gear 260 has two cameras, both are situated back-to-back with super wide-angle lenses on each camera to capture every angle surrounded. You can also use this camera device in a single lens mode to capture a video up to 180 degrees. When it comes to connectivity, Gear 360 has NFC and Wi-Fi direct to transfer videos directly to your Galaxy phone.
For recording a video in outdoor, you don’t have to worry because the device has IP53 certification for resistance against dust and splashes. Here is the full specifications of Gear 360:
- Dual CMOS 15 megapixel Sensors with F2.0 Fisheye lenses
- Videos: Dual Cam up to 3840×1920 pixel @30fps/ Single Cam up to 2560×1440 pixel @30fps
- Images: Dual Cam up to 7776x3888px or 30 megapixel / Single Cam up to 3072×1728 or 5 megapixel
- Dimensions: 66.7 x 56.2 x 60mm
- 1GB RAM and up to 128GB of microSD memory
- Removable 1350mAh battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, BT 4.1, USB 2.0, NFC
The Gear 360 is to be available in the second quarter of this year. Samsung has not given the price information yet about this device. They have posted promotional videos, which can be seen on YouTube in 360 degrees by clicking and dragging around the video.
The other news: MWC 2016: Alcatel Announces IDOL 4 And IDOL 4S
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.