How to Fix Caller Id Is Not Displaying on Other People’s Phones on Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S5 is packed with a lot of powerful components, a new UI (user interface), a great battery life, amazing screen and an excellent camera. The phone camera can be used to take high-quality photos. However, as like other smartphones, Samsung Galaxy S5 also has several flaws. Recently, some users have complained about a strange problem. They said the caller id is not displaying on other people’s phones when they are calling from their Samsung Galaxy S5. A user said that when he calls his friends or family from his Galaxy S5, his name is not displayed on their phones.
Potential solutions for caller id is not displaying on other people’s phones on Samsung Galaxy S5
There is a control log for caller ID displaying on Samsung Galaxy S5, but some carriers only have controls over few of these settings. However, here are some steps for caller id is not displaying on other people’s phones and you can follow these steps if you face such a problem with your Galaxy S5.
1. Touch the Phone icon from the Home screen.
2. Once the dialer comes on the screen, press the Menu key.
3. Choose Settings and then choose Call option.
4. Touch Additional Settings.
5. Now touch Caller ID.
6. Check if “Caller ID” is selected or not. If Hide Number is selected, then the receiver cannot see your number when you call them. Select “Caller ID” or “Network Default” to enable the people to see your number when you call them.