In this article, we will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy S2. In the mobile world, Samsung has captured the market with its amazing smartphones. Among several handsets, Samsung Galaxy S2 is one of the best phones that came up with excellent features. Samsung had released the phone in over 120 countries. And people all around the world acquired the device at a high rate. You will get everything that you need and expect from a good-quality smartphone such as 4.3-inch AMOLED touch screen, huge memory storage, external storage, quality camera, speed everything. But everything comes with some faults and Samsung Galaxy S2 is no exception to that. All the advantages and disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy S2 are listed here.
Advantages of Samsung Galaxy S2
- The AMOLED touchscreen display is the best available technology for mobile display, and you will get it on Samsung Galaxy S2. It makes the display screen sharper so that you can read the smallest text without any difficulties. The AMOLED plus display gives you excellent readability and battery consume rate is not high compared to other smartphones. The display also provides a great exhibit for watching videos, playing games, seeing photos, etc. The design of the handset is excellent. Because of the lightweight and slimmer look, the Samsung Galaxy S2 looks stylish while it is to easy to carry with you as well.
- Samsung Galaxy S2 comes with 1GB RAM and 1.2GHz processor so you will get excellent speed while playing any games or accessing apps.
- The most important thing you will get on Samsung Galaxy S2 is its security. Powerful encrypted hardware, Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, apps, and the android provide the best mobile data security. The handset came up with the 2-megapixel front camera, which is good enough to shoot your happy moments.
- Enjoy the memory storage of this handset. You will get inbuilt 16GB memory, and also it can be extended to 32 GB.
- Get excellent download speed with Samsung Galaxy S2. In the large display, you can surf the Internet easily.
- Samsung Galaxy S2 includes 3.0 advanced Bluetooth. So the Bluetooth transfer speed is excellent.
- The battery life is also good.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy S2
- The Wi-Fi reception on Samsung Galaxy S2 is not strong. Similar types of smartphone that are from other brands provide better Wi-Fi reception.
- Samsung Galaxy S2 comes with 1650 mAH battery. At the beginning, the battery goes for a long time once you fully charge the battery and use for normal voice and data usage. For first 25-30 days, the battery will last about one day and sometimes one and half day. But once you use it for multiple works, the battery life goes down. Many of the users have reported this problem. But you will get software in Android market that boosts the battery life to some extent.
- Some users also complained of the call drop problem. It sometimes happens because of the poor signal also.
All the advantages and disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy S2 is discussed here that will help you to take a decision if you are planning to buy a new set.