Advantages And Disadvantages Of Nokia Lumia 625
The smartphone Nokia Lumia 625 falls in the mid-range category of smart phones. It has a pretty big screen at 4.7 inches and has almost all other identical features that you expect in a phone of this range. The device also has a 1.2GHz dual-core Krait processor which gives a decent performance. But you just can’t go about buying the device without knowing the pros and cons. So we have created this detailed list of advantages and disadvantages of Nokia Lumia 625.
Advantages and disadvantages of Nokia Lumia 625
Advantages of Nokia Lumia 625
- Big screen – The Nokia Lumia has a pretty big screen. To make you aware it had the biggest screen of all the previously launched models when it was first launched by Nokia. It has a screen size of 4.7 inches. And to protect the big screen of your phone it has a protection of Corning Gorilla Glass Type 2. The screen panel is an IPS capacitive touch screen which is found in most of the good handsets these days. The screen is also vibrant and has 16 M colors.
- Expandable Memory – Another advantage of the Nokia Lumia 625 smartphone is that it has an expandable storage. The device’s storage can be increased through an SD card. The maximum capacity up to which it can be extended is 64 GB. This is less than the standard 128 GB offered by most phones in this range but is still sufficient to store all your music, video and image files.
- Operating System – The operating system on which the Nokia Lumia 625 runs is Windows 8. Windows 8 is known to be the smoothest and crisp operating systems out there. The phone handles the operating system quite comfortably and gives a good performance with it.
- Replaceable back covers – The phone offers the facility of replacing back covers with different colors. This gives the phone a new feel every day and prevents you from getting bored with the look of the phone. This feature can come in handy for those who like to match their phones with the clothes they wear.
- 4G LTE – The device is coming with a 4G connectivity feature. This enables you to have a really fast data transfer and also it is a plus to have the latest technology in your device. The device offers 4G LTE with 42 Mbps HSDPA and 5.7 Mbps HSUPA.
After having looked at the advantages of Nokia Lumia 625 let’s have a look at the disadvantages of this phone.
Disadvantages of Nokia Lumia 625
- Low RAM – The RAM that the device is having is quite low to complement the fast processor that it has. And also the RAM is not what the other devices in the same range are offering today. The device has only 512 MB of RAM while other devices in the same category are offering 1GB RAM and some even coming with 2 GB of RAM. So this is a big disadvantage of Nokia Lumia 625.
- Display – The display of the device is of really low quality. It offers a screen resolution of just 480 x 800. This makes the screen of the device look very unattractive and for a big screen of 4.7 inches, this resolution is not good enough. To further downgrade the picture quality of the screen, the pixel density that is offered is also really low. It offers a pixel density of 201 ppi. Now this is really low and Nokia could have done better here.
- Camera Quality – The camera that this phone possesses is a 5 mega pixel camera with LED flash. The camera is not that bad but for a phone of this range, it must have been better. It doesn’t offer that great quality of images and could have been better. The front camera is even worse which gives VGA quality images and is just 0.3 mega pixels.
This was our list of advantages and disadvantages of Nokia Lumia 625. We hope that this helps you in making a right selection.