The Japanese electronics manufacturer Sony launched Sony Xperia C3 in August 2014. The device has a 5.5-inch capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. The phone has a 1.2 GHz Quad core Cortex A7 processor on a Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400 chipset and a RAM of 1GB. Sony Xperia C3 is packed with 8 GB internal memory and an expandable memory up to 32 GB via micro SD card.
The device has been launched keeping in mind the selfie needs of a user. It has a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with Led Flash and an 8-megapixel secondary camera. The camera also offers a video recording of 1080p. The front camera has a variety of features to cater to all the selfie photography needs of the users. The screen has a 10 finger multi-touch support.
Sony Xperia C3 has been focused mainly on the selfie needs of a user and it offers many other features. Let’s have a look at the advantages and disadvantages of Sony Xperia C3.
Advantages and disadvantages of Galaxy S2 and other phones are also discussed in our previous posts. If you are facing any problem with your Xperia C3 such as battery issue or other, visit Technobezz.
Advantages and disadvantages of Sony Xperia C3
Advantages of Xperia C3
- Excellent Front Camera – The biggest advantage of Xperia C3 is its front camera. It has a 5-megapixel front camera which also has an LED flash. The front camera also a number of photography options in it. This gives the users the ability to take rich and clear selfies or other images with its front camera.
- Dual SIM – The Xperia C3 comes with a dual SIM support. This gives the users an advantage of being able to use 2 GSM SIMs on the same phone. So if you have two numbers then you need not carry two separate phones for them.
- Screen – The phone has a 5.5-inch capacitive wide touch screen with IPS technology. This gives the user a better experience while playing games or using the phone as a camera. The triluminous display from the Sony Bravia series of televisions also provides that edge to the display and make images appear rich and realistic. The screen is really large and it puts the phone in the category of phablets.
- 4G and NFC – The device has the latest connectivity features of 4G and the NFC i.e. the Near Field Communication technology. NFC enables the user a high-speed data transfer to devices in range of about 10 cm. So this is an added advantage of Xperia C3.
- Expandable Storage – The phone also has the option of expandable storage. The device has an internal storage of 8 GB and an expandable storage of up to 32 GB through an external micro SD card. This is enough for storing music, videos and images on the phone, and also to install high-end apps.
- Miracast Enabled – Sony Xperia C3 is Miracast enabled. Miracast is a technology that lets you share the screen of your device on your television over Wi-Fi. This will help you see the images and videos on your phone on your television.
These were the advantages of Xperia C3. Now let’s have a look at the disadvantages of Xperia C3.
Disadvantages of Xperia C3
- Hardware Specs – The phone is operating on a 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor with 1 GB of RAM. These specifications are alright for a budget smartphone but the price that the user is paying for this smartphone doesn’t quite justify the hardware that the phone has. At this price range, the RAM could have been better. 1 GB RAM is too low when we look at the other phones in this price range.
- Pixel Density – The pixel density of the screen is really low. The screen has a pixel density of 267 ppi which is very low for a 5.5-inch screen. This could have been made better.
- Weight – The phone is a bit on the heavier side. It weighs more than 150 grams which is a bit heavy when we compare it with the other phones in the market.
- Size – The screen might come as really nice when using the phone, but when you have to carry it in your pocket then it might be difficult because of its large size. So this can count as a disadvantage of Xperia C3.
- HDMI port missing – The phone doesn’t have an HDMI port which could have come really handy given the camera features of the phone. An HDMI port could have ensured watching the images and recorded videos on an HD Television.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.