HTC has launched a mid-range performance smartphone, named HTC One A9. At a glance, especially when we see its antenna style, this device reminds us to iPhone 6. Not only antenna style, but also the same edge rear case and curved display.
I have no idea what makes HTC bravely brings the design clues from Apple to their new handset.
We almost cannot see the difference clearly, except the Apple logo on the back, the camera, which is placed in the middle, and its Home Button that is similar to Samsung’s. HTC One A9 has a premium design, all metal body and glass. The entire design looks elegant. Moreover, it has great hardware. Here are some details of HTC One A9:
- Available in a Carbon Gray, Opal Silver, Topaz Gold and Deep Garnet
- A 5-inch, edge-to-edge, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 4- Full HD AMOLED screen.
- 13MP rear camera features Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and UltraPixel sensor to capture 300% more light
- HTC BoomSound integrated into the headset combined with Dolby Audio surround technology3
- Built-in DAC that delivers audio at 24-bit, 192KHz quality
- The newest Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor with integrated X8 LTE and 64-bit octa-core CPUs
- Available in both, 16 and 32GB configuration and features expandable memory, supporting up to 2TB in SD card storage
- HTC sense with Android 6.0 Marshmallow
You can pre-order the HTC One A9 on htc.com today for a special, limited time, promotional price of $399.99 and it will be available in Opal Silver and Carbon Gray initially. Deep Garnet and Topaz Gold will be available in the upcoming weeks.
The other news: Xbox One Bundle With Fallout 4 And Gears Of War Only For $299