Samsung+ app is an app that allows Samsung smartphone users easy access to enjoyable content. You can play games, learn many new things, watch interesting videos, and do many other things. But like any other app, this one may become unresponsive and you may see a message saying Samsung+ has stopped. Here is how to fix this.
See also: What is Samsung Premium Care?
Here are the things you can try if Samsung+ has stopped:
- Open the Settings, go to Apps, find Samsung+ and then click Force stop. Launch the app again.
- Go to Settings > Apps > Samsung+ > Storage, and tap Clear cache.
- Open Google Play Store and then tap on the hamburger icon in the top-left corner of the screen. Tap My Apps & Games and then tap Update all.
- Make sure you have enough free space on your phone. When you don’t, the apps tend to crash and freeze. Delete the apps you no longer use or delete videos and photos that you backed up.
- Restart your smartphone
- Make sure you have the latest software version. Go to Settings > System > Sofware Update and get the latest version.
- Remove the app from your device and install it again. Go to Settings > Apps > Samsung+ and then tap Uninstall. Go to Google Play Store, find the app, and download it again.
You may also read: How to fix Samsung Galaxy S20 Bluetooth issues