Samsung has announced the Galaxy A9 on a Galaxy A party 2016 in China today. Samsung also showcased recently announced Galaxy A5 (2016) and Galaxy A7 (2016). With a 6-inch display size, A9 becomes a Galaxy A series, which has the biggest display. A7 and A5 have a 5.5-inch and 5.2-inch display size, respectively.
Samsung also adopts the glass and metal design with 3 color options: white, gold, and pink. The fingerprint sensor is embedded into a physical home button.
Here is the specification of Galaxy A9:
– 6-inch with resolution 1920×1080 pixels Full HD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
– Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
– 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via micro SD card
– Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
– Dual SIM (nano + nano)
– 13MP rear camera, OIS, S5K3L2 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
– 8MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
– Fingerprint sensor
– 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.1, ANT+, NFC
– 4000mAh battery, Fast Charging
Samsung has not announced the price and its availability yet.
The other news: Google Is Working On AI And Chatbot For A New Messenger App
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.