No doubt that Galaxy S5 is one of the best smartphones launched by Samsung and this phone has great and useful features and hardware specifications. Still, there are some bugs and glitches. One of the most common issues is Samsung Galaxy S5 IMEI # Issue. A lot of users are facing this problem, and you know how annoying this problem is as it will not let you use services like Mobile Data, Calls, SMS, etc.
But do not worry, here is a step by step guide for you to fix Samsung Galaxy S5 IMEI # issue. Here we will mention two methods and by following them you will be able to repair the Samsung Galaxy S5 IMEI # issue.
Steps To Repair Samsung Galaxy S5 IMEI #Issue
Method 1: Fix Un-updated firmware
- From the Home screen of your Galaxy S5, go to Apps.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll the page down and touch About Device.
- There you will see Software Update option. Simply choose it.
- You will see a pop up which will say that an update is ready for download.
- Touch on Download. It may take some time, so wait until the download is completed.
Method 2: Restore and repair null IMEI
- Enable and enter into the USB debugging mode on your Galaxy S5
- Next, connect your phone to your PC
- After you have connected your phone to the PC, download the EFS Restorer app.
- Now open up the app and then run the EFS-BACK.BAT file
- The last step is to choose a method in order to restore the EFS via Odin
That’s all. Following these steps, the Samsung Galaxy S5 IMEI # issue should be solved.
Here are more references: