The users of Windows 7 had a good pass time in terms of games installed on their PC. Lately, Windows have stopped giving such ultra-fun games and replaced them with another option. Now, users have to visit the store and get the games. There are no particular reasons for removing such features from Windows 10, but they’ve been removed. Though there are hundreds of speculations made for the removal of these games and gadgets.
The question is how to get the windows 7 games for windows 10. Here are some solutions, which will let you have the most popular games, such as solitaire for Windows 10.
Read also: Top 15 Most Annoying Video Game Enemies
- Open the browser and visit the developer page of Microsoft Games for Windows 10.
- Now, click on the many of the given downloaded links for Microsoft Games. These links are encrypted in Windows 10 RAR files.
- The file will be a little oversized as 170MB for the RAR file.
- Extract the RAR file to a new folder or WinRAR to avail the installer.
- Now run the installer.
- Click on the next button and all the available programs will be visible on your desktop.
- There are options to deselect the games which you are not willing to install.
- Now, all the selected games are installed.
Once all the programs are installed, one can see them by clicking on the Start menu bar. The installed program will also get your windows 7 solitaire download on your PC. This installer will let you regain many of your favorite games which are missing from Windows 10. The Windows 7 had all the games and gadgets built in.
The release of Windows 10 has come with many upgraded versions for all the gadgets and application. The motive was to provide better quality and interface for all the games with good exclusives and additional features.
You may also read: Best Laptops For Gaming 2015
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.