Gaia is a video streaming service focused on mindfulness, yoga, meditations, and more. You can explore the content and see what’s available with the help of a 7-days free trial. If you like what the service is offering, you can choose one of the available plans and those are a monthly plan, annual plan, and Gaia + live access plan. If you recently changed your credit or debit card, or you want to change the payment method and use PayPal, you will have to change the payment method. Here, in this article, we are going to show you the steps for that. Without further ado, let’s see how to update the payment method on Gaia.
See also: How to change plan on Gaia
How to update the payment method on Gaia
Updating the payment method requires just a couple of seconds of your time. You can easily switch to PayPal or add the info from your new debit or credit card. Here are the steps:
- Open the browser, go to Gaia.com and log in
- Click on the Account icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- From a drop-down menu, select My account
- Find Payment info section, and click on Update
- Now either add credit or debit card information (name on the card, card number, expiration date, CVV) or click on PayPal and log in to your account
- When you are done, click Save at the bottom of the page.
That would be all. You have successfully updated your payment method on Gaia.