If you love watching movies and TV shows, there are so many great streaming services these days such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, just to name a few. But if you are into yoga, fitness, spirituality, etc. you won’t find a lot of content of that kind on the most popular services we just mentioned. Don’t worry, because there is something for you – and that is Gaia. This streaming service has thousands of videos on yoga, spirituality, mindfulness, meditation, and more. It is a paid service, but there is also a free trial. And here, in this article, we are going to show you how to start Gaia free trial.
See also: Best Meditation Apps for iPhone
How to start Gaia free trial
Starting Gaia free trial isn’t complicated at all. Here are the steps:
- Open the browser of your choice and go to Gaia.com
- Click on Start free trial
- Next, click on See plans
- There are three available plans, two of them available for a free trial and those are monthly and the annual plan. Third plan, Live access, doesn’t come with a free trial option
- Select either Monthly or the Annual plan
- On the next screen, click Continue
- Now select a payment method, you can select PayPal or credit or debit card
- Add your PayPal or your credit or debit card details
- You are done!
That’s it – you are ready to use Gaia now and access thousands of videos. You will be able to pick the topics you’re interested in and you will get video recommendations. Enjoy!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.