If you love watching movies and TV shows, there are so many great streaming services these days such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, just to name a few. But if you are into yoga, fitness, spirituality, etc. you won’t find a lot of content of that kind on the most popular services we just mentioned. Don’t worry, because there is something for you – and that is Gaia. This streaming service has thousands of videos on yoga, spirituality, mindfulness, meditation, and more. It is a paid service, but there is also a free trial. And here, in this article, we are going to show you how to start Gaia free trial.
See also: Best Meditation Apps for iPhone
How to start Gaia free trial
Starting Gaia free trial isn’t complicated at all. Here are the steps:
- Open the browser of your choice and go to Gaia.com
- Click on Start free trial
- Next, click on See plans
- There are three available plans, two of them available for a free trial and those are monthly and the annual plan. Third plan, Live access, doesn’t come with a free trial option
- Select either Monthly or the Annual plan
- On the next screen, click Continue
- Now select a payment method, you can select PayPal or credit or debit card
- Add your PayPal or your credit or debit card details
- You are done!
That’s it – you are ready to use Gaia now and access thousands of videos. You will be able to pick the topics you’re interested in and you will get video recommendations. Enjoy!