Gaia is the perfect video streaming service for those who are looking for videos on meditation, yoga, mindfulness, spirituality, and more. With the subscription, you will get access to over 8000 videos and the number is constantly increasing. If you already used the free trial, and now you are paying for one of the plans, keep in mind that you can always change the plan and pick another one. Gaia offers three options – monthly plan, annual plan, and Gaia + live access plan. Here, in this article, we are going to share a quick and easy guide on how to change plan on Gaia.
See also: How to start Gaia free trial
How to change plan on Gaia
Changing the plan on Gaia is pretty simple. A few clicks are you are done. Here are the steps:
- Open the browser of your choice and go to Gaia.com
- Log in
- Click on the Account icon located in the top-right corner of the screen
- In the drop-down menu, click on My account
- Under “Your plan section” click on the option “Change plan”
- On the next screen, you will see your plan and you will be able to select another one by clicking on “Select new plan” below the plan you want to use
As you can see, changing the plan on Gaia doesn’t require too much time or effort. A couple of clicks and you are done.