Opera GX gaming browser is designed to offer gamers the option to play games without shutting down the browser. Yes, it was designed with gamers in mind, but it doesn’t mean that those who don’t play games can’t use it. You can get it as well, and we are pretty sure you will find that it’s fantastic. So, if you just got the browser, there are many features for you to explore. One of them is the ability to take snapshots. You can capture the full screen or crop the area you want to snap. It’s up to you. Here, we are going to show you how to take snapshots in the Opera GX gaming browser.
How to take snapshots in Opera GX gaming browser
So, you want to capture the screen in the browser, and while we are used to the usual screenshots on a PC or a Mac, there is an easier way. Here is how to take snapshots in the GX gaming browser:
- Open the browser on your computer.
- When you are on the screen you want to capture, click on the little camera icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Once you click on the camera icon, you can choose to crop to snap (choose the portion of the screen you want to capture), or you can select the option “Capture full screen.”
- When you select the option and take the snap, you will edit it right away.
- You can use various effects and options.
When you are done with making changes and editing, you can click on Copy and close, or you can choose Save image and then select the folder in which the snapshot will be saved.