In the era of smartphones, it is getting hard putting the phone down, and that especially goes for the kids. They love playing games, using various apps, and watch videos and cartoons on the phone. Android 9 came with Digital Wellbeing that offers a set of tools to help the users unplug from their phones. Digital Wellbeing got some improvements with Android 10. If you installed the latest Android version on your Honor 20, you may wonder where is Digital Wellbeing. It is there, but it has a different name – Digital balance. In one of our previous guides, we have shown you how to use it, and in this one, we are going to focus on the kids. Here is how to set up Digital Balance for your kids on Honor 20.
See also: How to undo app removal in Android 10
How to set up Digital Balance for your kids on Honor 20
You can set up Digital Balance for your kids, and make sure they are not spending too much time using the phone. Here is how to do that:
- Open the Settings app on your phone
- Scroll down until you reach Digital Balance. Tap on it.
- Tap Start
- You will be asked who will be using the phone, tap My child
- Tap OK in the bottom-right
- You will have to set a 6-digit pin and to confirm it
- Next, answer the question (the answer will be used if you need to reset the PIN if you forget it)
- Tap Done
- Now, set the Screen time (set the screen time limit – it can be changed only with your approval), App limits (choose the apps that will be limited), and Away time
- If you want to disable Digital Wellbeing, go to Settings > Digital Wellbeing, and tap Disable Digital Wellbeing.
Once you make changes, you can rest assured your kids won’t be spending too much time using the phone.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.