Opera GX Gaming Browser was designed with gamers in mind. With this browser, gamers don’t have to shut down the browser and play games. They can adjust the settings within the browser and play games and browser at the same time. Even if you are not a gamer, chances are you will love its design and features. You can even love it so much that you will want to set it as a default browser at some point. Wondering how to do that? Keep reading. We are going to share a quick and easy guide on how to set Opera GX Gaming Browser as default on Windows 10.
How to set Opera GX Gaming Browser as default on Windows 10
When you try a new app on your computer, you won’t set it as default right away. You need some period of time to explore its features and see how it works before you make that decision. Opera GX offers some features other browsers don’t have, and it has a great design. To top it all, it offers a fantastic browsing experience, so setting it as default is definitely worth it. Here is how to do that:
- Launch Opera GX browser on your computer
- Next, click on three horizontal lines in the top-right corner to access Easy setup
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the menu until you reach “Default browser”
- Click on the options Make Opera GX default browser
- You will be taken to Windows 10 settings and the changes will be made automatically.
There it is. You have successfully set Opera GX as a default browser on your Windows 10 PC.