If you just started using Opera GX gaming browser, you will probably need some time to get around it all, especially if you haven’t used Opera before. This browser isn’t complicated or something like that, it just has more options and features than other browsers, so you may feel overwhelmed at some point. The browser has the sidebar located on the left side. It allows you to see the history with just a click, or access the GX control to adjust the CPU limiter, Networking limiter, or RAM limiter. But, not all people love having the sidebar. If you want, you can hide it and it is simpler than you think. We are going to show you the steps. Let’s see how to hide the sidebar in the Opera GX gaming browser.
How to hide sidebar in Opera GX gaming browser
The best browsers are the ones that allow you to change a variety of things in order to have the best experience. Every person has its own taste and we all love different things. Some people enjoy having things simpler, others like many options turned on. And both things are fine.
Hiding the sidebar is a piece of cake. Here is what you need to do:
- Open the GX browser on your computer
- Next, access the Easy setup. To do that, just click on three lines located in the top-right corner of the browser.
- Scroll down until you find Appearance section
- Among the options, find Show sidebar and click on the switch right next to it to turn it off (show sidebar is turned on by default)
- As soon as you click on the switch, the sidebar will disappear
That’s it. You have successfully turned off the “Show sidebar” option in Opera GX. You can always enable it by going to Easy setup > Appearance.