The latest flagship from Apple, the iPhone X offers amazing features and great performance. But, even the best phones may slow down over time. That’s why you need to know how to restart the iPhone X. It will give the phone a quick fresh start. If you want your phone to run smoothly, make sure to restart it every few days. All you need to do is turn the phone off and back on again.
There are two ways to restart your iPhone X and we are going to show you both. You can turn the phone off using the buttons, but you can also do it from settings.
See also: How To Use Animoji On The iPhone X
How to restart the iPhone X using the buttons
If your phone is running slower then usual, or if you noticed any performance issues, a restart can put things in motion again. Here is how to restart the iPhone X using the buttons:
- Press and hold the Side button and either volume button
- Hold these buttons until you see “Slide to power off”
- When the slider appears, drag it from left to the right to turn your phone off
- Once the phone is off, press and hold the Side button until Apple logo shows up on the screen.
How to turn off the iPhone X from Settings
You can turn off your iPhone X from settings. Here is how to do that:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone X
- Next, tap General
- Tap Shut down
- “Slide to power off” will appear
- Drag the slider from left to the right to turn your phone off
- When the phone is off, press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
This is how to restart the iPhone X. As mentioned at the beginning, there are two ways to do it. Choose the one that’s convenient for you and give your phone a fresh start.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.