If you are using Samsung Galaxy A30 for a while, then chances are you have changed a lot of settings and options to match your preferences. And sometimes, we want to get back that “out of the box” experience in terms of settings. While you may think it is possible only if you perform a factory data reset that will delete everything on your phone, we are here to point out there is a lot easier and simpler method to achieve the goal. You can reset settings without deleting your apps, photos, files, etc. Here, we are going to share a quick and simple guide on how to reset settings on Samsung Galaxy A30.
How to reset settings on Samsung Galaxy A30
By doing this, you won’t only get that out of the box feeling in terms of settings, you can also fix certain issues that you might be experiencing. Here is how to reset all settings on your Galaxy A30 smartphone:
- Open the Settings app
- Next, navigate to General management
- Tap Reset
- Now tap Reset settings
- You will be notified that your phone will be reset to default settings except the language, security, and account settings
- To confirm the action, press Reset settings
- Again, you will be notified that this option will reset all the settings to factory defaults and that it can’t be undone
- If you want to confirm the action, tap Reset.
That’s it. You have successfully restored the settings on your Samsung Galaxy A30 to its factory defaults.