When you buy an expensive phone such as Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G with great specs, design, and features, you expect the phone to run smoothly and without bugs all the time. But, reality can be different. You may experience all kinds of issues, and the most common ones are the issues related to network services. For instance, you may experience problems with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and mobile data. The good thing is that you can fix most of it on your own, with some simple tricks. And one of them is to reset network settings. Not sure how to do it? We got you covered. Here, you will see the guide on how to reset network settings on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G.
What happens when you reset network settings?
When you reset the network settings, the data and connections are restored to factory defaults. Let’s explain it a bit more. When you get a new phone, you pair it with Bluetooth devices, you connect to Wi-Fi networks, you make changes in the settings, etc. And, when you go for this option, all of it will be cleared and will go back to out of the box state.
When to reset network settings?
The most common smartphone issues are network-related. So, go for this option if:
- You are experiencing Bluetooth issues – can’t pair your phone with other Bluetooth devices, or you pair them but the connection drops
- When you have issues with Wi-Fi – troubles connecting to a network, or keeping the connection stable
- When you see No signal or have troubles making a call, or seeing No SIM
These are some of the examples when using the option to reset network settings is a way to go.
How to reset network settings on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Here is how to reset network settings:
- Open the Apps tray
- Tap Settings > General management
- Now tap Reset > Reset network settings
- Tap Reset settings
- If you have a Pin or pattern set up, enter it
- Tap Reset settings to confirm the action.
When you are done, you will get a confirmation message.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.