Windows 10 is a great OS not just because it is effortless to use but because it has so many options that are waiting for you to discover. While you may not find it interesting, trust us when we say they are hidden treasures in the settings that can make daily usage more interesting, fun, and more enjoyable. Here, in this article, we will show you how to make Windows 10 play sounds when you press Num Lock, Caps Lock, and Scroll Lock. If that’s something you want to be enabled, keep reading. The steps are pretty simple, and you’ll be done in seconds.
How to make Windows 10 play sounds when you press Num Lock, Caps Lock, and Scroll Lock
Many people don’t want to spend time exploring the options in Windows 10. Yes, it can take some time until you explore it all, but the rewards can be huge, especially when you find the features and options to make the usage simpler:
If you want Windows 10 to play sounds when you press certain buttons, and those are Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock, all you need to do is turn the option on. Here is how to do that:
- Click on the Start button in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Now click on the gear icon
- You will access the Settings menu
- Look for Ease of Access and click on it
- Next, click on Keyboard on the bottom-left
- On the screen that opens, find “Use toggle keys.” By default, this option is turned off.
- Click on the switch below the option and enable it
As soon as you turn the feature on and press one of the keys we mentioned above, you will hear a specific sound. You will hear one sort of sound when enabling caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock, and another when turning them off.