How To Change The Size Of The Taskbar Buttons On Windows 10
Writing an article that contains a lot of valuable information may seem simple. But when the article is written, the story doesn’t end. We are constantly updating the content so that you can always get up-to-date and accurate information.
Technobezz's Editorial Guidelines
One of the essential parts of Windows 10 is the Taskbar. It allows you to switch between apps with a click or pin the apps you use the most so that you can access them with ease.
By default, the buttons on the Taskbar have a size that you may consider big. If you don't like the size of the buttons, you can make them smaller than they currently are. If that's something you want to do, keep reading. We will share a quick and simple guide on how to change the size of the taskbar buttons in Windows 10.
See also: How to show keyboard touch button in Windows 10
How to change the size of the taskbar buttons in Windows 10
To change the size of the taskbar button, follow the simple steps below:
- First, you need to access the taskbar settings. There are two ways to do that. You can right-click the Taskbar and then choose Taskbar settings from the menu. Or, you can click on the Start button. Then click on the gear icon to access the Settings menu. Choose Personalization, and then click Taskbar.
- Among the options, look for the option called "Used small taskbar buttons."
- You will see that it is turned off by default.
- Click on the switch below the option to enable it.
- As soon as you enable it, the taskbar button's size will change immediately.
You will notice the size of the buttons is a lot smaller. To return to the regular size, click on the switch and turn the option off.
This helps us improve our website.
Join The Conversation on "How To Change The Size Of The Taskbar Buttons On Windows 10"