The content is awesome, the lighting on the video is also great, and it was a rare moment. The video you have just taken on your iPhone 11 is almost perfect, except a small annoying thing appears at the bottom of the screen or the upper part. You wish there is a way out to get rid of the unwanted part of the video without installing the third-party app. How to crop and trim video on iPhone 11? This article will show you the way. It’s easy, simple, and fast.
How To Crop And Trim Video On iPhone 11
There are many video editing apps on the App Store that offer various tools and features. This makes you confused about how to find the perfect one. Before you decide which app you are going to install on your iPhone 11, ask yourself what do you exactly need from that app? Do you really need to install a third-party app? If the only thing you want is to crop and trim video on iPhone 11, the editing tools on the Photos app can cover it.
How To Crop Video On iPhone 11
- On your iPhone 11, tap Photos app and find a video you want to crop.
- On the upper right corner of the video screen, you will see Edit. Tap on it and the editing screen will open.
- The editing tools are placed at the bottom of the screen. From left to right, there are Video, Adjust, Filter, and Crop options. Choose the crop button.
- Tap the aspect ratio button on the upper right corner on the Crop screen. Choose the preset crop you want or select FREEFORM to crop the video manually.
- Tap Done to finish the cropping process.
How To Trim Video On iPhone 11
After cropping the video, you now have a perfect video frame. It’s time for the trimming process to get rid of the unnecessary part in the beginning and at the end of the video. Sometimes, you trim the video to get a shorter duration as well.
- Let’s start on the Edit screen. Select the video option at the bottom of the screen.
- Move the left handle to cut the video at the beginning and the right handle for trimming the end.
- Tap the play button to preview. When you feel it’s perfect enough, tap Done.
- A prompt will appear with two options. Choose Save Video if you think it’s perfect enough and you don’t need to keep the original video anymore. If you select Save Video to New Clip, you will have two videos on the Photos app. The trimmed version as a new video and also the original one.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.