Game Center is a multiplayer gaming service provided by Apple. It allows the users to play online multiplayer games and challenge their friends to beat their high scores and achievements. Here, we are going to show you how to create Apple game center profile. You can do it on your iOS device or on your Mac and steps for the both options are listed below.
How to create an Apple game center profile on your iOS device
To create the Apple game center profile on your iOS device, follow the steps below:
- Open the Setting app
- Scroll down and tap the Game center
- Turn it on and then enter your Apple ID
- Tap on the “Nickname” option to add the desired nickname or you can select one of the suggested nicknames
- To personalize the image, tap on Edit
- You can create a memoji or personalize nickname’s initials
How to create an Apple game center profile on your Mac
To create the Apple game center profile on your Mac, follow the steps below:
- Open App Store on your Mac
- Turn on Game Center
- Enter your Apple ID
- Now click your user name then click Game Center profile
- To enter your nickname click on Open System Preferences, then click Game Center ID > Details
- You can select one of the suggested nicknames
- To personalize the image or nickname’s initials, open Game center on your iOS device.
Once your profile is created, you can add friends.
To add friends on an iOS device, go to Settings > Game Center > Friends > Add friends.
To add friends on your Mac, open the App Store app > Recently Played With > Add friends.