These days, every person has many online accounts and some may need some more security than others. One of the accounts that you should properly protect with a strong password is the PayPal account, especially if you use it regularly to send and receive money or make purchases. Here, in this article, we are going to share a quick and easy to follow guide on how to change your password on PayPal. So, if that’s something you want to do, keep reading. You will be done in a minute.
How to change your password on PayPal
As we mentioned, the accounts that are related to payments should be properly protected, and the best way to start is by adding a strong password. Here is how to change your password:
- Open the browser of your choice, go to PayPal and log in to your account
- Click on the gear icon in the top-left corner
- Click on the Security tap located just above your name
- Next, click Update next to “Password”
- Now enter your current password
- Add your new password two times. We are going to point out one more tie that you should add a strong password.
- When you are done, click Change password.
That’s all you need to do. The password is now changed!