The best place for you to get a professional book summary is Blinkist. You can read the summaries on your PC, you can read them using the app on your iOS or Android device. The service is just perfect for those who love books, but they might don’t have a lot of free time to read everything they want to read. If you are using the service for a while or you are completely new to it, and want to change the password but you are not sure how to do it, keep reading. We are going to show you the steps. Let’s see how to change your password on Blinkist in your browser.
See also: How to start Blinkist free trial
How to change your password on Blinkist
Changing the password on Blinkist requires just a couple of seconds. Here is how you can do that:
- Open the browser of your choice, go to Blinkist.com and log in
- Click “You” in the top-right corner of the screen
- In the drop-down menu, click on Settings
- Click on Change password located under Login variants
- Next, add your current password then enter your new password
- When you are done, click Change
That’s it. You have successfully changed your password on Blinkist! Simple, isn’t it?