Some of the most popular smartphones launched in 2015 are LG G4, Huawei P8, Huawei Mate 8, and of course, two Samsung flagships Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Both smartphones Samsung launched met the expectations the users had, as the both phones are beautiful and fast so using it really is a super fun experience. The great thing is that you can change the settings according to your needs, enable or disable some features, and you can also change the look of the UI, which is pretty simple. If you want to know how to change the themes on Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, keep on reading because we are going to show you how you can do just that.
You may also read: How To Take Photos Via Voice Control On Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
How to change the themes on Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
If you are bored with the current theme and icons on your Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge, you can change it all easily. Once you change the theme, the wallpapers and the UI icons will change. Here is how you can do that:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Themes located under Personal section
- You will see the default theme and two other themes
- If you don’t like other two themes and don’t want to use them tap on Store
- When you find the theme you like, tap on it and then click “Download”
- You can download as many themes as you want
- Each time you want to change the theme, go back to Settings > Themes and tap on the theme to change the look of the UI.
This is pretty simple isn’t it? Now you can go to “Store” to explore and download the themes you like.
Image Source: androidphonehub.com
You may also read: How To Take Screenshots On Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge?