Opera GX Gaming Browser is relatively new, but it already gathered a base of users who are pretty impressed with it. The reasons for that are very obvious – the browser comes with some features other browsers don’t have. Yes, it was designed with gamers in mind, but it is suitable for everyone who is eager to have a great browsing experience. You can change a variety of things, and of course, you can change the search engine. While Google is the most popular one, perhaps you want to use another one, and that’s fine. Here is how to change the search engine in Opera GX Gaming Browser.
How to change the search engine in Opera GX Gaming Browser
Google is considered to be the best search engine. It doesn’t mean that everyone loves it. If you are using Opera GX Gaming Browser and want to change the search engine, follow the steps below:
- Open Opera GX on your PC
- Next, click on the hamburger icon in the top-right corner
- Scroll all the way to the bottom, and click on Go to browser settings
- Again, scroll down until you reach “Search engine”
- Click on Google Search, and then choose another search engine
- You can manage search engines by clicking on the dedicated option
- There, you can set some other search engine as default. To do that, click on three dots next to the website and click Make default.
- You can add other search engines by clicking on Add
- Enter the name of the search engine, keyword, and URL
- When you are done, click Add.
These are the steps to go for if you want to change the search engine in the Opera GX browser. And it is not complicated, right?
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.