Windows 10 comes with many built-in apps and you will find some of them great, some won’t be your cup of tea and you can replace them with third-party apps. When it comes to the Calendar app, it is pretty cool and it has all the things such app suppose to have. If you aren’t impressed with its current look, you can make some changes. You can switch its mode to dark or change the color as we have shown in some of our previous guides. In addition, you can change the background. If that’s something you would like to do, continue reading. We are going to show you how to change the background in Windows 10 Calendar.
How to change the background in Windows 10 Calendar
Windows 10 allows you to change the look of its built-in apps, make the use of it, and add a bit of fresh air. Here is how you can make changes in the Calendar app by adjusting the background:
- Click on the Start button and find Calendar app on the list
- Launch the app
- Now click on the gear icon located in the bottom-left part of the app
- Next, click Personalization
- Under Background, click on the switch below the option “Fill entire window”
- Choose one of the offered Backgrounds, or click on the option Browse located below the backgrounds and select one of the images from your PC to be a background in the Calendar app
This is pretty simple. It is a great way to give a personal touch to the app, especially if you are using it daily.
If you ever wish to turn off the background in the Calendar app, go back to Personalization settings again and click on the switch below”Fill entire window”.