Windows 10 has its own set of apps that you get when you install the OS. As you probably know, Dark mode has become available not only on PCs but on smartphones as well, and you can change the mode within the app if you are up for something new. If you regularly use Calendar and want to turn on this mode, keep reading. We are going to share a simple guide on how to enable Dark mode in Windows 10 Calendar.
See also: How to change colors in Windows 10 Calendar.
How to enable Dark mode in Windows 10 Calendar
The Calendar app is easy to use and has a great and simple design, but perhaps you find the usual Light mode boring. If that’s the case, switch to dark mode. Here is how:
- Open the Calendar app on your Windows 10 PC
- Next, click on the gear icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen
- In the Settings menu, choose Personalization
- You will notice the modes under Colors
- Click on Dark mode and the mode will instantly switch
There it is. With just a few clicks, you have changed the mode.
If you'd like to have the Calendar app in dark mode, follow these simple steps to change it. You can always go back to the default Light mode by following the same steps. Go to the app's Settings, click Personalization, and choose Light mode.