Honor 20 has a great battery, and even the power users can go with it for a full day without charging. But, there are always some things that you can change on your phone and make the battery last longer. You can adjust the display settings, especially the resolution and brightness. Since you can install the latest Android 10 on your phone, you can enable dark mode through the entire system. A dark mode can positively affect the battery so that it can last longer. There is also a simple option to adjust and get even more, and that’s sleep screen time. By choosing the right time (the shorter, the better), the battery will last longer. Here, in this article, we will show you how to change screen sleep time on Honor 20.
How to change screen sleep time on Honor 20
By lowering the screen sleep time, you can expect to see improvements in battery life. After all, the screen is what eats the battery the most. Here is how to make the changes:
- Open Settings app on your Honor 20
- Next, tap Display & Brightness
- Tap Sleep
- You will see many options there, such as 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and Never.
- Our advice would be to choose 15 seconds.
- When you need a phone’s screen turn on for more extended periods, you should head over to Settings and select another option. As soon as you are done with the task, go back and select 15 seconds again.
Changing the screen sleep time is simple. And make the changes if you want the battery to last longer.