In this short tutorial, we are going to talk about a common problem that users are encountering on their Samsung device. This problem is also related to Samsung Galaxy Not registered on network.The error while searching for network originated from your network service provider. When users enter Mobile network settings then click on Network operators , a message ”Error while searching for network” appears. However, if the user then selects “Search Network Automatically “ “Your sim card does not allow connection for this network “error will appear too.
In this article, we are going to guide you through on how to fix this issue
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy error while searching for network
This is a unique solution that Technobezz discovered.
This solution targets the “error while searching for network” and “your sim card does not allow connection for this network “
- Navigate to Settings
- Mobile network settings
- While you are in mobile settings, you have to hold the power button and the home buttons together until your device turns off.
- While your Galaxy is off, gently remove the battery
- While your battery is detached press the home button and the power button 10 times together.
- Then, Press and hold the power and home buttons for 1-2 mins-“this will drain all static charges”
- Insert your battery
- Boot up your Samsung galaxy with the SIM Card.
- Do not attach the back cover yet.
- While your phone is on, remove then insert the SIM card 3 times.
- You will be prompted to restart your phone.
- Restart your phone and you will no longer see error while searching for network
If this method did not solve the problem see the following articles: