The wireless technology of Bluetooth is an important feature on our smartphones. We connect our wireless gear to our smartphones and listen to music or perform other activities such as transferring files. A problematic Bluetooth could be upsetting. Some iPhone X users have been complaining about Bluetooth connectivity problems on their smartphones. Here is a complete guide on how to fix iPhone X Bluetooth issues.
An unstable Bluetooth connection makes it difficult for you to handle your smartphone. This may occur when you are trying to listen to the music in your car or take calls hands-free. Many have also faced problems while they are connecting their Apple Watch, Airpods, Bluetooth earpiece, headphones, etc. If it is a software problem or a bug, Apple is likely to come out with a software update soon. Till then we have for you some easy fixes for iPhone X Bluetooth issues.
Read also- How To Fix iPhone X Wi-Fi Issues
Fixes for iPhone X Bluetooth issues
Reboot your phone
The first way to fix the connectivity problem is to turn off the Bluetooth of your iPhone X, reboot your device and establish a connection with the Bluetooth.
- Slide down from the top of iPhone X and toggle the Bluetooth off
- Next press the Power button and when the message prompts slide to turn it off
- Press the Power button and turn the phone on
- Slide down from the top of your phone again and toggle the Bluetooth on
- Now connect your Bluetooth device.
Forget the Bluetooth Device
If rebooting your phone hasn’t quite worked for you and the problem continues to persist then you can try forgetting the Bluetooth device that you have paired your phone with to fix iPhone X Bluetooth issues.
- Go to Settings and on this page tap on Bluetooth
- Locate the device you wish to forget and click on the ‘i’ icon located just beside it
- Tap on Forget This Device and confirm by clicking Forget Device once again
- You can exit the screen and wait for 10-20 seconds or just restart your phone before you can pair the Bluetooth device with your smartphone once again.
Reset Network Settings of iPhone X
You can try to reset the network settings of your phone:
- Head over to Settings
- Tap on General
- Go to Reset and tap on Reset Network Settings under it
- You will be prompted for your password or pattern etc. and then confirm
Your iPhone will reboot. This action forgets all your customized Network Settings. You have to establish a connection with the device again. You can pair your Bluetooth device with your iPhone X after this process.
A force restart may help to fix the iPhone X Bluetooth issues. Follow the steps below:
- Press and release the Volume Up button, press and release the Volume down button and press and hold the Power button till you see the Apple logo on your iPhone X screen.
- When your smartphone turns on, forget the Bluetooth device. You can follow the steps mentioned in the second point.
- Set the device again and now connect the Bluetooth.
For some, the problem may lie in the music system of their car. You should get in touch with your car dealer.
These steps are easy and for most these solutions have worked. If you are still facing a problem you should contact Apple or visit one of their stores.
Read also- How To Fix iPhone X Update Issues