LG G3 has just hit the market all around the world and it already is a really popular device. Like every other phone, LG G3 also has certain flaws, but we can say that this device is really commended by the users. We will give you the list of Disadvantages and advantages of LG G3.
Though it is a great phone but it has some disadvantages too and we will talk about it first. Then we will the advantages.
Disadvantages and advantages of LG G3
Disadvantages of LG G3:
- Volume and power buttons are not placed in the usual area, they are on the back of the phone, and it can be awkward and uncomfortable when you are not used to it.
- The background light is not so bright. So it won’t be easy to read in outdoor places. LG G3 compare to the Galaxy S5 has a larger and crispy 5.5-inch display, but it is dim and reflective, so you need to stare extremely hard to read properly.
- The Minimum Brightness of the LG G3 is too bright. At night you will not get appropriate lighting, therefore, it will mess with your eye and may cause eye straining problem.
- The LG G3 lacks Camera Options. There are no manual settings to tweak core functionality of the camera app. Features like white balance, ISO selection, shooting modes are missing, also the 1080p at 60 frames per second is not prioritize.
Advantages of LG G3:
- Amazing 5.5-inch QHD Display.
- The camera of 13 MP with laser auto focus.
- A front camera is upgraded and it is much better now.
- The battery can last for a really long time.
- LG G3 has Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor at 2.5GHz and Adreno 330 graphics.
- Incredible resolutions of 2560 x 1440 pixels.
- It uses the latest version of android – android 4.4 Kitkat.
- Casing options for the phone are great, and you can choose between five different color options: Silk White, Metallic Black, Moon Violet, Burgundy Red and Shine Gold.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.