With so many apps you have on your iPhone, sometimes it takes the eternity to find the one you want to use. But, you can organize your apps with just a few taps and you can do that by creating folders. For instance, in one folder you may put the games you play on your iPad, and in another one, you can add entertainment apps – music applications, Netflix, and so on. It’s up to you. We are going to show you how to create a folder on iPad.
You may also read: How To Protect Your iPhone or iPad With A 6-Digit Passcode In iOS 9
How to create a folder on iPad
Here is how to create a folder on your iPad:
- Find the app you want to put in a folder on the Home screen
- Tap and hold the app until it starts to jiggle
- Keep holding the app and then drag it onto some other app you want to put in the same folder (for instance, drag one game application onto another one)
- iOS will create a name for the folder, but if you don’t like the name you can you can change it by tapping the name area
- Next, tap Done
- To go back to the Home screen, just type outside of the folder you’ve just created
- To put more applications into the folder you previously created, just tap on the app and when it starts to jiggle, drag it onto the folder.
This is how it’s done, and as you can see it’s pretty simple. Create more folders if you want, and organize your apps just the way you want.
Image Source: www.digitaltrends.com
You may also read: How To Change The Language On iPad
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.