In the world of tablets, Apple’s iPads are among the best. They are great for both, work and fun. If you just bought one of the iPads, you should go through settings to see all the options and features, so that you can set everything exactly as you like. To make things simpler, you can also change the language on iPad, from English to Francais, Spanis or any other. By choosing your native language, the usage will be more enjoyable. We are going to show you how you can change the language on this device in the short guide below.
You may also read: How To Change Your Apple ID Payment Info Using Your iPhone or iPad
How to change the language on iPad
To change the language on your iPad, follow a few simple steps below:
- Go to Settings
- Now, tap on General
- Scroll down and tap on Language & Region
- When the next screen opens tap on the first option “iPhone language”
- You will see the available languages on the list
- Find the language you want to set and then just tap on it
- The message will show up and you’ll be asked if you want to change the language on your iPad
- Tap on Change to (the language you have selected)
When you are done, go to the Home screen, and you will see that your iPad now displays the language you have selected.
Image Source: pcuswallpapers.blogspot.com
You may also read: How To Protect Your iPhone or iPad With A 6-Digit Passcode In iOS 9
Join our newsletter 🎉Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss out on what's happening in the tech world. It's that simple.
- Latest Tech News
- Exclusive Tech Deals