There are many settings on iPhone that you can adjust according to your needs, which makes the usage easier and simpler. You can also change the language. People who are using the iPhone for a long time and regularly updating iOS know how to change the language on iPhone, but if you decided it’s time to switch from Android or Windows phone, then you’ll need some time to get used to iOS. We are going to help you find the option you are looking for. We have prepared a quick and simple guide to show you how to change the language on your iPhone.
You may also read: How To Clear App Store Cache On IPhone And IPad
How to change the language on iPhone
Changing the language on iPhone is a pretty simple task if you know where to look, so just follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Settings
- Next, tap on General
- Scroll down and type on Language & Region
- When the next screen opens tap on the first option “iPhone language”
- You will see the list with the available languages
- Tap on the language you want and then tap Done
- You will be asked if you want to change the language
- Tap on Change to (the language you set)
When you go back to the Home screen you will notice that your iPhone now displays the language you want.
Image Source: www.phonedudes.co.uk
You may also read: How To Change Your Apple ID Payment Info Using Your iPhone or iPad